Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1723
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    You should know by now that if a guy does not throw mid to high 90ís he is not viewed as a top 100 guy too often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What does Peterson top out at?
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Tell me youíre not calling him up because he hasnít earned it. Donít tell me youíre not calling him up ďno matter what.Ē
    Boy, talk about taking something out of context.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    95 but he sits 2 to 3 mph lower.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamKidd View Post
    i always wonder about their true ages. 6'8" at 16 years old?? i'm a teacher and it is beyond rare to see a 6'8" junior walking around, and if there is, they are usually bean poles.
    Nowadays, MLB does DNA testing in the Dominican. They have worked really hard to clean up the identity deception. Nowadays, the deception is more on the MLB teams which are brokering deals with the local agents to sign multiple prospects blah blah blah. The Braves got in trouble most recently as has Washington and Boston.

95 I believe

But sits 89-93.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alderson indicated Class AA Binghamton standouts Peter Alonso and Jeff McNeil are in line for promotions to Class AAA Las Vegas. Alderson said the plan is for Alonso to stay with Las Vegas once promoted. Sources have said he's not in the mix for the majors.

The general manager also mentioned relievers Drew Smith and Eric Hanhold, who were acquired in trades last year, as potential call-ups.
    nj.com

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Sits in the low 90's, but it has a heavy sink & he can command it, with a plus slider and an above average change, it is why people are high on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Sits in the low 90's, but it has a heavy sink & he can command it, with a plus slider and an above average change, it is why people are high on him.
    And heís a lefty so thatís good enough

9. 06-13-2018, 11:19 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    0-13 streak followed by 5-20 over 5 games. The ball bounces wrong sometimes. Who knows? But he hasn't hit a double in a month - back to May 11.
    Alonso 3-4 with 2 doubles last night.

Alonso and McNeil promoted to AAA

Very curious to see McNeil at the next level, despite it being in Vegas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Piazza View Post
    But I have to say that my time with the Mets wouldn't have been the same without the greatest fans in the world. One of the hardest moments of my career, was walking off the field at Shea Stadium and saying goodbye. My relationship with you made my time in New York the happiest of my career and for that, I will always be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by 5+7=DYNASTY!!! View Post
    Very curious to see McNeil at the next level, despite it being in Vegas.
    Now or never for McNeil. He's 26 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Now or never for McNeil. He's 26 years old.
    He missed most of 2016-17.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    He missed most of 2016-17.
    Doesn't matter. He's old for a prospect and most guys that age are more Bryan Lahair than Matt Carpenter.

@jimcallisMLB notes Kelenic is "in the conversation" for the Mets #1 prospect. Interesting. #Mets

Page 67 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast