Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win this matchup?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

0 0%
  • Carolina Panthers

1 100.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2 terrible no calls against defenders onJackson, both plays clearly show defenders hands initiating contact. The long ball, defender held his left hand and on 3rd down pushed him in the shoulder causing him to fall coming out of his break. ********.

Can't believe the offense gives this kind of performance with the season on the line...hope the stadium is dead from here on out.

And another turnover! Awesome!!

Koetter and this staff are gone, it's just a matter of when. The amount of talent on this team and we can only muster 2 wins and complete noshows in a couple of these games is unacceptable
    Last edited by 5surretts; 10-29-2017 at 03:53 PM.

I don't think Koetter will be gone but it depends on how the rest of the season goes so I won't rule it out. We definitely need a new DC thats for sure, not sure if I would bring back Licht either he's 50/50. For those who want Koetter gone my question is who do you want? Pewterreport had an interesting article about bringing Gruden back.

I'm saying it Jameis kinda pisses me off. Everyone says he's Brett Favre blah blah blah Jameis couldn't hold Favre's sweaty jockstrap. He's a good fantasy QB but were going on year 3 in the same system and same mistakes keep happening. Season was on the line today and he only got us 3 points. My question is what happens when his contract is up and he still hasn't led us to the playoffs, do we really pay him $100 mill or whatever it will be? Anyways there's my rant people are gonna rip me for it but I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    I don't think Koetter will be gone but it depends on how the rest of the season goes so I won't rule it out. We definitely need a new DC thats for sure, not sure if I would bring back Licht either he's 50/50. For those who want Koetter gone my question is who do you want? Pewterreport had an interesting article about bringing Gruden back.

I'm saying it Jameis kinda pisses me off. Everyone says he's Brett Favre blah blah blah Jameis couldn't hold Favre's sweaty jockstrap. He's a good fantasy QB but were going on year 3 in the same system and same mistakes keep happening. Season was on the line today and he only got us 3 points. My question is what happens when his contract is up and he still hasn't led us to the playoffs, do we really pay him $100 mill or whatever it will be? Anyways there's my rant people are gonna rip me for it but I said it.
    What has this Dirk Koetter offense ever won? Ryan had some of his best seasons after getting away from Koetter and his scheme.

The runs are pretty standard and easy to predict, the passes are either screens of intermediate to deep routes that take a long time to develop and generally allow defenders underneath and over the top leading to INTs.

We are supposed to let Winston go but retain Koetter?

This is really Koetter's 3rd year and there hasn't been much improvement. I don't want to habe turnover but cant imagine how a poorly coached team and a suspect offensive scheme is unacceptable. Especially when considering Koetter looks like an OC who is overwhelmed as a Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Koetter and this staff are gone, it's just a matter of when. The amount of talent on this team and we can only muster 2 wins and complete noshows in a couple of these games is unacceptable
    Dumbest thing I keep hearing from ĒfansĒ... only one that should be on the hot seat is the DC. HC is blamed because thatís his responsibility to be blamed when loosing, but heís not the reason we loose. The team hates winning apparently and finds any way possible to lose, even when the coach has put them in great positions to succeed.

If we get rid of the HC, this team deserves to be below .500 the next 3+ years

Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    Dumbest thing I keep hearing from ĒfansĒ... only one that should be on the hot seat is the DC. HC is blamed because thatís his responsibility to be blamed when loosing, but heís not the reason we loose. The team hates winning apparently and finds any way possible to lose, even when the coach has put them in great positions to succeed.

If we get rid of the HC, this team deserves to be below .500 the next 3+ years
    This is absurd? What's he your cousin or something? He hasn't put them in great positions to succeed. I don't even know how the **** you would begin to identify that.

He has been the OC here for 3 years, the offense hasn't gotten better, can make the argument it's gotten worse each year with better talent. 3rd downs, red zone and early in game play calling has not been great, those are the most important points of a game. These WR screens are a joke, last week we threw one to Humphries game on the line and he coughed it up. Today we threw one to Jackson on 2nd and 12 and on the very next play, 3rd and 8, then punter. They are becoming a staple of our offense, they aren't fooling anyone, Koetter calls them 3-5 times a game everyday.

There is a lot of blame to go around, I cannot believe anyone is praising Dirk Koetter's job performance, it is mind blowing.

Matt Ryan Interceptions
    With Koetter (2012-2014): 15 per season
    Without Koetter: 11 per season (doesn't include 2017)

My question is who is the offensive genius we can bring in??

We really need a good run game I don't know if its the playcalling, Oline, or we need more talent at the RB position.

I read the same stuff on this forum every year, it cracks me up. There isnít some magical formula - players have to do their jobs. Everyone has some fault, but there has been a lot of players simply not performing this year.

Because i actually watch the games (not just stats) and see open WRs and open lanes but for whatever reason, our players keep shooting them selfís in the foot like itís fun or something.

If they would just wake up and do what is called, our offense would be blowing up the scoreboard. But no, Winston canít throw deep for his life, WRs have butter hands, OL times a hold every big play, and our RBs are constantly running into the backs of the OL instead of hitting open spots.

Difference on 3rd down this year bs last year is that they actually did their jobs. The plays are there most of the game and they blow it

My question is who is the offensive genius we can bring in??
    I don't know, don't have all the answers and don't claim to but you see guys like Pedersen in Philly and McVay in L.A. having lots of success after being relatively obscure.

We really need a good run game I don't know if its the playcalling, Oline, or we need more talent at the RB position.
    It's a mixture of all 3, Doug has been good and explosive but our backups don't run well, Sims is ok as a pass catcher but not running the ball. Our biggest problem is having to abandon the run down big early. Sweezy has been a major disappointment, Pamphile/Smith have been ok at LG. Our play calling in the run game is ok at times but is often very predictable and Dirk continues to do things like tosses outside inside the 5 that do not work at all but pop up from time to time. It also seems Winston is being handcuffed from running the ball. His legs should be a huge threat, especially in Red Zone, but simply aren't since the start of 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by BGcarnage View Post
    I read the same stuff on this forum every year, it cracks me up. There isnít some magical formula - players have to do their jobs. Everyone has some fault, but there has been a lot of players simply not performing this year.
    Not sure who this is aimed at but players have to play better, coaches need to coach and develop better, front office needs to evaluate better. When people aren't getting the job done changes should be made.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    Because i actually watch the games (not just stats) and see open WRs and open lanes but for whatever reason, our players keep shooting them selfís in the foot like itís fun or something.

If they would just wake up and do what is called, our offense would be blowing up the scoreboard. But no, Winston canít throw deep for his life, WRs have butter hands, OL times a hold every big play, and our RBs are constantly running into the backs of the OL instead of hitting open spots.

Difference on 3rd down this year bs last year is that they actually did their jobs. The plays are there most of the game and they blow it
    I have watched every second of every game, let's not go there.

The offense has lost us games, the defense has lost us games and the special teams has lost us games. That is a rare feat, let alone 7 games in. Preperation in all 3 phases starts with the coaches, this staff was hand picked by Koetter and Smith, Smith was hand picked by Koetter. It is their job to prepare our players to play their best football and to develop players into players who can contribute and succeed.

You are choosing to ignore my specific criticisms of Koetter's play calling, which is only one aspect of his job and does not in itself make you a HC. I have watched numerous times this season defenses know what is coming, read and react perfectly and create big plays because Dirk is predictable and goes to the same well one too many times.

Another criticism of both Koetter and Smith is their tendency to stick with guys they know. It led to their downfall in Atlanta and you see it happening here with guys who clearly should be moved on from and aren't (Humphries, Conte, Rodgers in my opinion), also how many former Kpetter/Smith Falcons are here? Rodgers, Hawley, Grimes, McClain? Outside of Grimes the others are questionable.

2-5 is not good enough, this team is more talented than last year without question. I'm not even sure I want Koetter gone but he better get his **** and everybody else's **** straight ASAP, that is the job description. We now have to fight to finish 8-8 and even be respectable. More than likely this season will end with 5-7 wins.

Koetter on being 2-5: "Anything that is going wrong is a Buccaneers issue, and anything that's a Buccaneers issue is a Dirk Koetter issue."

Facts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast