Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 585 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    And there you go again

So angry. Change your diaper it might help
    Angry?? You're a fool. Head back to the circus clown

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Keeping Willy over Kanter makes no sense to me. Why would anyone want to get rid of the better player? Only Knick fans I tell ya. You guys seem to get too attached to these players. None of these guys are part of a serious core so I dont get the need to hold on to them and prevent the team from getting better. KP and Kanter are the only guys on this team that make a difference.
    And there you go again

So angry. Change your diaper it might help

The new Yankee star, Luke Voit

You seriously just look for people with whom you disagree.

Troll
    That's because people like you have no clue what you're talking about and you need correction.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I'll throw this out there just as a bit of a sudden devil's advocate position:

I'm not sure I even want to deal Kanter so quickly, and not necessarily for Bledsoe.

Kanter's 25, he's strong as a mule, he had like 15 rebounds in the first quarter the other night somehow - he scores well around the rim... if he ever even remotely puts it together on D he's a potential problem.

I honestly am not super confident Willy will ever be as good as Kanter is right now. Have to say it. Maybe he will be but I'm not sure I see it.

And honestly... Phoenix very well could win a straight up Bledsoe for Kanter deal. Kanter is not a bad player AT ALL and Bledsoe's injury history is a very real problem, ntm Phoenix is suddenly better without him somehow.

I definitely don't think the Knicks are better without Kanter. He's honestly probably our 2nd best player right now.
    Fair point and I appreciate the Devil's advocate position. I am not clamoring for a Bledsoe trade by any means. I am quite happy to sit back and play with the guys we have till the deadline. Then if someone needs a guy like Kanter and we can get some young talent + picks? Then maybe you move him.
    Kanter is good. I do think when it's all done, Willy will be a more polished player. I don't know if it will translate to better but I really think that willy is much smoother and can shoot a jumper and is a better passer. Kanter is a beast and can kill the boards. I love that about him. Also, I agree that he is the second best player on the team and only 25. I have said it, if he played a lick of D this wouldn't be a conversation.

I also think that moving Lee to get Bledsoe is self defeating. Lee and Bledsoe as a back court would be good defensively and quite solid offensively.

It was just spitballing more than serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Angry?? You're a fool. Head back to the circus clown
    You seriously just look for people with whom you disagree.

Troll

Fair point and I appreciate the Devil's advocate position. I am not clamoring for a Bledsoe trade by any means. I am quite happy to sit back and play with the guys we have till the deadline. Then if someone needs a guy like Kanter and we can get some young talent + picks? Then maybe you move him.
    Kanter is good. I do think when it's all done, Willy will be a more polished player. I don't know if it will translate to better but I really think that willy is much smoother and can shoot a jumper and is a better passer. Kanter is a beast and can kill the boards. I love that about him. Also, I agree that he is the second best player on the team and only 25. I have said it, if he played a lick of D this wouldn't be a conversation.

I also think that moving Lee to get Bledsoe is self defeating. Lee and Bledsoe as a back court would be good defensively and quite solid offensively.

It was just spitballing more than serious.
    No doubt. I don't think we actually land Bledsoe anyway. Looking forward to see Frank play tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    No doubt. I don't think we actually land Bledsoe anyway. Looking forward to see Frank play tomorrow.
    Me too. I am someone that was thrilled with the pick. It's a nice game to get him back on the court

I hope Perry gets some decent guards next season.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Wow I donít know how you guys let other men talk to you that way !

Very disrespectful

Leave Bledsoe where he is! Trading for him would be the same ole Knicks, panic and trade that does nothing but hurt us. Please for once let things play out and go for the high draft pick.

As of right now the Knicks have the worst record in league! Great job so far, lets keep that tank rolling strong. Also, hell no to Bledsoe.

I could careless, I just want a chance at a top 3 pick. I just don't want any trades made that does nothing but add meaningless wins. That is what trading for Bledsoe would do for us.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKINFL View Post
    As of right now the Knicks have the worst record in league! Great job so far, lets keep that tank rolling strong. Also, hell no to Bledsoe.
    We are also only 2 games back in the loss column from conference leading Orlando.

It is meaningless at this point in the season.

as long as Jeff Hornacek isn't teaching his offense effectively the Tank is safe.

0-5 preseason
    0-3 Season start,

Things are looking Down (Up)
    Last edited by KnickNyKnick; 10-26-2017 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KnickNyKnick View Post
    as long as Jeff Hornacek isn't teaching his offense effectively the Tank is safe.

0-5 preseason
    0-3 Season start,

Things are looking Down (Up)
    Sounds like you are willing to sacrifice development for top pick but if we get top picks and they are never developed what is the purpose because we will continue to suck. Get a real coach who can develop players, play the young guys and get a top pick.

Page 5 of 585 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast