Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 578 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast
    If they make Bledsoe happen without losing frank somehow, then he would be the perfect mentor. It maybe easier Dec 14th.

For the past 10 year the knicks are the only franchise to not have a top 20 point guard in his prime...How is this possible??

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    For the past 10 year the knicks are the only franchise to not have a top 20 point guard in his prime...How is this possible??
    OG Anthony Carter says hi

Lol they are other teams that were worse than us

What about linsanity?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

DSJ, killed it last night

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    What about linsanity?

He had a good stretch run but wasn't a top 20 PG, if so he barely cracked it, and if that was his prime then that sucks for him.

He had a good stretch run but wasn't a top 20 PG, if so he barely cracked it, and if that was his prime then that sucks for him.
    He wasn't top 20? Dude his numbers were being compared to Magic and Stockton. They don't put up top 21st pg on magazines lol.

Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    DSJ, killed it last night
    Wrong thread

Just because we have Frank, is not a reason for us not to go after Bledsoe. The Clippers had CP3 when they landed Bledsoe. This franchise just has to do a better job of trading off young talent & draft picks for high priced players past their prime.

I like Bledsoe, hell he's a BAMA BOY. I'm not willing to pawn off pieces of our future for him though. I wish they would accept a package built around Kanter.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Just because we have Frank, is not a reason for us not to go after Bledsoe. The Clippers had CP3 when they landed Bledsoe. This franchise just has to do a better job of trading off young talent & draft picks for high priced players past their prime.

I like Bledsoe, hell he's a BAMA BOY. I'm not willing to pawn off pieces of our future for him though. I wish they would accept a package built around Kanter.
    I completely agree with you. We got Kanter for Melo just cause people were down on Kanter. The kings got little back for Cousins. The Pacers got little back for PF13. Bledsoe while talented is not on their level (I could see him shining in NY) there is no way we should cast off all our young talent for him. I'd offer them Lee and Baker for now and if they are about to go a different way then maybe off Kanter.

If we get him we get him. If not, oh well. The rebuild continues.

Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    I completely agree with you. We got Kanter for Melo just cause people were down on Kanter. The kings got little back for Cousins. The Pacers got little back for PF13. Bledsoe while talented is not on their level (I could see him shining in NY) there is no way we should cast off all our young talent for him. I'd offer them Lee and Baker for now and if they are about to go a different way then maybe off Kanter.

If we get him we get him. If not, oh well. The rebuild continues.
    Even if we land Bledsoe, the rebuild continues. Bledsoe plus whatever we would have left, is not enough to drastically increase our win totals. Bledsoe would just be another nice piece to the puzzle we are putting together. I would much rather Frank learn from a baller, than guys who should be his back-ups. I would definitely shoot Kanter or O'Quinn out the door for Bledsoe. Kanter can show Len how he's supposed to play in the paint.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post

I think many agree with the idea of a package of Kanter, Lee...
    No one wants to part with Frank, Willy and a 1rst.

Jakes new Baseball Card

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I'll throw this out there just as a bit of a sudden devil's advocate position:

I'm not sure I even want to deal Kanter so quickly, and not necessarily for Bledsoe.

Kanter's 25, he's strong as a mule, he had like 15 rebounds in the first quarter the other night somehow - he scores well around the rim... if he ever even remotely puts it together on D he's a potential problem.

I honestly am not super confident Willy will ever be as good as Kanter is right now. Have to say it. Maybe he will be but I'm not sure I see it.

And honestly... Phoenix very well could win a straight up Bledsoe for Kanter deal. Kanter is not a bad player AT ALL and Bledsoe's injury history is a very real problem, ntm Phoenix is suddenly better without him somehow.

I definitely don't think the Knicks are better without Kanter. He's honestly probably our 2nd best player right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Keeping Willy over Kanter makes no sense to me. Why would anyone want to get rid of the better player? Only Knick fans I tell ya. You guys seem to get too attached to these players. None of these guys are part of a serious core so I dont get the need to hold on to them and prevent the team from getting better. KP and Kanter are the only guys on this team that make a difference.

Page 4 of 578 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast