Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 585 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
    Apparently we are still after Harkless... I don't like his game or make up at all... but Willy & Lance or Lee makes sense... I would not do that trade at all though.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Apparently we are still after Harkless... I don't like his game or make up at all... but Willy & Lance or Lee makes sense... I would not do that trade at all though.
    Gross
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I don't know if they would do Noah Lee for Turner and Harkless.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Thank you.

Knicks need a PG and a SF. We all know this. We don't know what Frank is. Maybe he is a 3 year project, maybe we should find out though. Just stash him away unless we get blown away. A 19 year old with soft tissue injuries from overuse on a young body, not really that much of a problem. I'd keep him personally.

RE: SF. We may have to draft one. Getting a really good one changes our team completely. THJR is playing hurt (ankle) and he is out of position sometimes, once we get that SF, this should balance it out. I like Harkless, but I wont rush to a deal, that's how we've gotten robbed in the past. We can afford to be patient.
    No doubt. There is zero hurry.

The new Yankee star, Luke Voit

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    No doubt. There is zero hurry.
    Tell KP that. Is anyone listening when KP says he's not signing an extension until he sees what the Knicks are going to do???? And the answer by many here is, Do Nothing???? And when KP walks, you'll all blame the coach, and the mngt. Another day in Knicks world

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Us common folk already know KP's best position basketball wise and long term health wise is at the 4 for the next couple seasons
    At the 4? I hope you are trying to be funny. I think most of us know and the rest will eventually see, he will make his biggest impact at the 5.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    At the 4? I hope you are trying to be funny. I think most of us know and the rest will eventually see, he will make his biggest impact at the 5.
    Right. He plays the 4 because he's too soft. Once he hulk up he'll need to play 5 to maximally exploit miss matches and literally bring the end of the Center position.

noah for bag a chips
    creates cap space for next year

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Tell KP that. Is anyone listening when KP says he's not signing an extension until he sees what the Knicks are going to do???? And the answer by many here is, Do Nothing???? And when KP walks, you'll all blame the coach, and the mngt. Another day in Knicks world
    What are you talking about? Zero hurry was regarding an immediate trade for Harkless.

I have said multiple times that I am concerned with Kp walking and therefore, if the FO doesn't think they have developed enough to make him happy and were risking losing him, trade him for the right offer and i mean a great offer. Before people freak, I don't mean now or this year. I am referring to the trade deadline next year and by that time, I think he will see the growth he wants to see and will stay. So as far as listening to him, I am.
    And yes, I would blame the management because they didn't get their shite together and build a paper team.
    KP is all about KP. That became apparent this summer. That's the league now, he will stay with the team if it works for him. If it continues like this for him, his response will be telling.

I find you to have a disturbed process of thought and not in a fun or creative way. I agree with you frequently and you never seem to respond to those comments but when I make a comment that you even slightly disagree with, you are primed to jump on it, even when you didn't actually grasp what was said.

I am guessing by your need to hurry, you would sell the farm for Bledsoe?
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 10-25-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    If he will agree to play there. He has said he doesn't want to play the 5. In this NBA, the star players tell the coaches where they will play if they have a strong feeling.

Besides, KP is too azz light to play the 5. He will get killed. Mozgov beat him up in the Euros.

It's not that i disagree with your assessment but he's not ready to go to the 5. He needs a couple more years.

Quote Originally Posted by thegerman View Post
    noah for bag a chips
    creates cap space for next year
    You have to take back salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    If he will agree to play there. He has said he doesn't want to play the 5. In this NBA, the star players tell the coaches where they will play if they have a strong feeling.

Besides, KP is too azz light to play the 5. He will get killed. Mozgov beat him up in the Euros.

It's not that i disagree with your assessment but he's not ready to go to the 5. He needs a couple more years.
    I agree with you. He needs to get stronger. Should he do that, then he would literally be unstoppable. If we were to get Porter(who needs to get stronger as well) he and KP could be the most deadly front court this modern NBA has ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    I agree with you. He needs to get stronger. Should he do that, then he would literally be unstoppable. If we were to get Porter(who needs to get stronger as well) he and KP could be the most deadly front court this modern NBA has ever seen.
    No doubt but they will still need a pg.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    No doubt but they will still need a pg.

We're talking 1-3 seasons. If Frank cannot be that guy by then, that's a problem. If he works out, they won't need another PG.

The 2017-18 All NBA Trades Ideas Thread

Hornacek needs a point guard to save his job.
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often