Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 967 of 975 FirstFirst ... 467867917957965966967968969 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 14613
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    havent checked whats going on wit wall's injury but it would be tempting to do a reverse kp trade and take back wall along with beal to lessen the package required.
    wth!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    definitely under rate other teams young players and over rate ours......

Knox and Frank is a better offer than those 4 nets? come on!
    Knox and 3 picks > lmao itís not even close
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I must of missed when Beal became PG13/AD lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I donít want Wall or that contract. I feel like DSJ/Knox/Trier and maybe a pick or two is more than fair for Beal (add contract as needed).

If you think Knox will be better than RJ you can flip those two. I wouldnít deal more than that or take Wall

Does anyone know if we signed Wooten and, if so, to what kind of deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Does anyone know if we signed Wooten and, if so, to what kind of deal?
    I saw a tweet from him today that seemed to suggest he was signing, I assumed a two-way but havenít seen anything else

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    what about sending them 21.6m in contracts? Forget about rules? you just can't send a couple guys and this trade cannot happen till Dec 15th, so here we go again.......

guys everytime a player says they may want out, bang, lets get him? We can't till Dec 15th unless your giving up RJ, that is what it would take and what they would want.

Beal will be heavily sort after, and it will be very good young talent and picks.....who is that on the Knicks? Frank who Knicks are trying to trade for a second round pick?

Can we get more realistic please.........just saying.
    Not many teams is giving up multiple first round picks for Bradley Beal. He is barely an allstar but would fit the Knicks core well. I said trade 1 of the Dallas picks which will probably be top 15 and the Knicks 1st pick next summer which most GMs think will be a very high pick because they think the Knicks will only win 25 games.

Add salaries of Frank and probably Trier who we wouldn't need with Beal here and an expiring Gibson and Ellington another shooter to the Wiz to replace Beal temporarily and the money works... so basically...

Frank, Trier and Taj or Ellington and 2 first round draft picks for Beal. That could happen in December. Hey if PG13 could be traded to the Clippers for what they got in return then our deal for Bradley Beal is a great one!

PG cost Shai and 5 picks and that was via a trade demand to one team only. Assuming Beal does not demand to be traded to any particular team, his market should be a prospect and 3 picks IMO. I think Knox, DSJ, and 3 firsts is a very solid deal. They are most likely hoping a desperate team will take Wall with him though.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    PG cost Shai and 5 picks and that was via a trade demand to one team only. Assuming Beal does not demand to be traded to any particular team, his market should be a prospect and 3 picks IMO. I think Knox, DSJ, and 3 firsts is a very solid deal. They are most likely hoping a desperate team will take Wall with him though.
    Naw that's too much to give up for Beal. Knox and DSJ are already 15ppg scorers at 19-20 years old that both have potential to be better than Beal by the time they are 25. You don't give up that kind of young talent and 3 picks unless you are a title contender with a small window to win and you need a knock down shooter like Beal to put you over the top. Knicks are none of those things right now so I'm riding with our young guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Naw that's too much to give up for Beal. Knox and DSJ are already 15ppg scorers at 19-20 years old that both have potential to be better than Beal by the time they are 25. You don't give up that kind of young talent and 3 picks unless you are a title contender with a small window to win and you need a knock down shooter like Beal to put you over the top. Knicks are none of those things right now so I'm riding with our young guns.
    Whether or not you would do it is a different question than what it would take to get him in this current market.

No trade now.

Let the guys play and chemistry create itself.

DSJ - Kobe Barrett - Knox - Randle - Mitch it's a good start.

KP is no face of 5he franchise he's a diva still in his rookie deal and he was not a pillar of our community he let his brother force himself out a here and the reality he just want to play with his boy Doncic...the Knicks bent backwards to repair whatever Phil did and he still shifted on us..NO THANK YOU!

I hope MSG boo the hell outta KP. Including the young fan that didn't want him picked in the first place on draft night.

Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    KP is no face of 5he franchise he's a diva still in his rookie deal and he was not a pillar of our community he let his brother force himself out a here and the reality he just want to play with his boy Doncic...the Knicks bent backwards to repair whatever Phil did and he still shifted on us..NO THANK YOU!
    He was a pillar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I hope MSG boo the hell out of Durant and Kyrie and I would not trade for Beal unless AD signs here next year, if not there is no need for Beal