Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 811 of 826 FirstFirst ... 311711761801809810811812813821 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 12377
    All I have to say..

Want to see a straight beast, Embiid is that dude. Could literally be the best player in the league soon. For a guy that big, he moves so quick, and smooth. Has a complete skill set too.

DJ and Boston's Morris would give our team an edge a d identity

Pg DSJ or Kyrie
    Sg Danny Green or Barrett
    Sf KD
    Pf Zion or Morris
    C DJ and Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Dream lineup if everything goes right in the off-season

Smith
    Leonard
    Durant
    Zion
    Jordan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That a good lineup right there

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    You must have not been following the C's "drama" all season.
    It's the celtics, why would I follow them. Bad enough I have to hear about them.

I like the young guys that we have on our team
    All of them
    Frank for defense the offense will come Around soon enough .
    Ds Jr . For offense his defense isnít that bad .
    Kadeem all plays both ends of the court the kid is a pit bull .
    Dotson plays both ends of the court , smart high iq player will fit in any rotation .
    Tier , great 6th man can score with the best of them reminds me of James garden .
    Knox , this kid has all the tools to be the next giannis or kd . Long athletic great offensive player and the D will soon come around .
    Mitch Robinson , heís already showing his worth , and with dj being his mentor now he will improve sooner rather than later . Leading the rookies in blocks per game , throwing down any pass around the rim eating it up like a beast .
    Kornet is a poor mans Kristaps Porzingis.thera no wonder why we traded kp becaue we have kornet expecting much less money .
    So yeah I donít want to trade or get rid of any of these young players , instead continue to let them play and develop and Blosom into solid nba players : and once we add more talent in free agency and than draft another young prospect we will be in a great postion to contend for years to come in this league . But on the other hand if we go ahead and trade this years first pick plus two or three of our young guys . Guys like Knox / dsj / tier / Dotson and Mitch for say Anthony Davis . Than we will only be a contender for the upcoming seasons instead of being contenders for future seasons to come . So Iím all about keeping the young guys . Isnít that what a rebuild is all about ?

They say the last player the knicks drafted and signed to a 2nd contract was Charlie Ward......

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    They say the last player the knicks drafted and signed to a 2nd contract was Charlie Ward......
    Not for nothing but so what? This is so irrelevant to me.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Not for nothing but so what? This is so irrelevant to me.
    You don't get why it's bad that we haven't had the stability in direction or player worth signing to a second contract?

It's a huge part of why we have been as bad as we have been.

Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    You don't get why it's bad that we haven't had the stability in direction or player worth signing to a second contract?

No, it's not. Which player, outside of porzingis was worth of a second contract?

Michael Sweeney?
    Gallinari?
    Renaldo Balkman?
    Channing Frye?
    Wilson Chandler? (Nice player but he was moved in an effort to get Carmelo)
    Iman Shumpert?
    David Lee? (All star player that was moved for Amare)
    Nate Robinson?
    Jordan HIll?
    Thanasis Antetokoumpo?
    Landry Fields?
    Andy Rautins?
    Jerian Grant?
    Cleanthony Early?
    Willy Hernangomez?

It starts with drafting the right player. KP is the one exception and he and his brother are B*#%^@!
    And not for nothing, can someone explain to me how re-signing THJ doesn't count?
    Last edited by rpgmaster86; 02-11-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    All I have to say..

Want to see a straight beast, Embiid is that dude. Could literally be the best player in the league soon. For a guy that big, he moves so quick, and smooth. Has a complete skill set too.
    I love his game and wish he played in a different era. I wonder if he is ever truly able to maximize his true talents in the post etc. in this current NBA.

The Embiid/Simmons duo is something to watch though. It already appears there is some friction and conflict in styles between those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post

Agreed. Horrible stat for us when it comes to keeping our picks, making good picks, developing our picks.

I'm so excited for Mitch. You can tell since the trade that he is learning from DJ. Mitch might be the most athletic Center in the NBA and when he gets stronger and more confident in his offense he will be contending with guys like Embiid and Ayton for years to come.

DSJ is doing really good with Mith, this move to trade KP could be a transcendent move for Mitch to get his breakthrough thanks to DJ.

They call him BIG MEETCH!

I like AD allot but if the Knicks draft Zion I'm not sure if the Knicks should trade him for AD. You cant get a better player back in return because AD puts us back in the map immediately. He will help us to forget about KP and becomes the new face of the franchise.

AD is respected around the league with his peers and a really good guy on and off the court.

If we can get KD for sure I might hold up and trading all our assets for AD. We could trade some of our assets in a different trade and still be able to improve our team as the years go by having most of our picks.

Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    I like AD allot but if the Knicks draft Zion I'm not sure if the Knicks should trade him for AD. You cant get a better player back in return because AD puts us back in the map immediately. He will help us to forget about KP and becomes the new face of the franchise.

AD is respected around the league with his peers and a really good guy on and off the court.

If we can get KD for sure I might hold up and trading all our assets for AD. We could trade some of our assets in a different trade and still be able to improve our team as the years go by having most of our picks.
    If we got the number 1 pick, Zion, big meetch and knox as well as 2021 FRP from Mavs are gone in any trade for AD.