Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 305 of 578 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 8665
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    We can have the change of scenery team.
    Lol I was thinking the same thing. We already have a "maybe this guy just needs a change of scenery" team. Because of that we can't even focus on developing any of them. Just throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Games left:

Wizards x2 (L)
    Magic x2 (We’ll see)
    Boston (L)
    Warriors (L)
    Clippers (L)
    Kings (We’ll see)
    Blazers (L)
    Bucks x2 (L)
    Raptors (L)
    Mavs (We’ll see)
    Sixers x2 (L)
    Hornets x2 (We’ll see)
    Bulls (L)
    Heat x2 (L)
    Wolves (L)
    Pistons (L)
    Cavs x2 (L)

I think we have a solid shot at finishing top 3 now that KP’s out.
    We need to lose to the Magic, and Kings hard
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

No one is catching the Kings they are all in. So is Memphis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    And how many games do you guys think Atl, Mavs, BKLYN, Sac, Phx, Mem, and Magic are going to win? Knicks aren't the only doodoo team. And btw, we have 4 or 5 more wins than those teams already.
    We play the Magic twice. Need to lose those hard. Bklyn at least has no incentive to tank all you can ask for. Bulls I think jump us.

Those are the three I am hoping we jump - Gets us to 6... Anything after that is a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    No one is catching the Kings they are all in. So is Memphis.
    I mean most are. Would say Suns, Mavs, Hawks and Magic as well.... We need to get lucky. Just do our part, which is lose as much as possible and hope for the best.

Based on talent alone I can see Chicago, Orlando, and the Lakers all having more wins than us. Brooklyn has no incentive to win, so they should be able to put together more wins than us. Atlanta and Memphis both seem to compete night-in and night-out. Dallas, Kings, and The Suns are our biggest worries. I can definitely seen the Suns ended up with the most losses.

I can see the Knicks at the end of the season having the 4 th worst record in the league .
    And since the draft rules haven’t changed just yet I think the basketball gods will have there voices heard come draft lottery and have us pick in the top 3 hopefully the #1 pick if we get lucky than pair that with a top 3 pick next season and throw in a few 2nd round picks and we will going in the right direction .

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    I can see the Knicks at the end of the season having the 4 th worst record in the league .
    And since the draft rules haven’t changed just yet I think the basketball gods will have there voices heard come draft lottery and have us pick in the top 3 hopefully the #1 pick if we get lucky than pair that with a top 3 pick next season and throw in a few 2nd round picks and we will going in the right direction .
    As ****** as the KP injury is, the fact that we may legit land a top 5 pick in this draft is exciting. Longterm it might be just what we needed.

If we get Doncic somehow, I'll be over the moon. 2-6 I'll be happy. 7 or later I'll be upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    If we get Doncic somehow, I'll be over the moon. 2-6 I'll be happy. 7 or later I'll be upset.
    I like Doncic but if we were able to draft him you have to move THJ. I hope we do but I doubt it. Doncic can’t play the 3 and same with THJ

Doncic
    Bridges (both but Miles first)
    Bagely
    Porter Jr

Does are the only players I want

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Doncic
    Bridges (both but Miles first)
    Bagely
    Porter Jr

Does are the only players I want
    Jarren Jackson Jr?

I think Lakers and Chicago will finish with a better record than us with a possibility of the Nets, but besides that I don't see I don't see any of those other teams passing us so I think we may be stuck in a similar draft position as last year..

We could finally get lucky though and finally get a top 3 in the lottery..

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    I like Doncic but if we were able to draft him you have to move THJ. I hope we do but I doubt it. Doncic can’t play the 3 and same with THJ
    I don't know why you're thinking of ThJ at all when considering who to draft. He's close to irrelevant.

Cavs, OKC, and Celts are looking to have 3 guys who range from 6 7' to 6 9' on the court who can handle the ball, shoot, and get to the hoop. Knicks have Beasley. Draft Knox He's a project but I see him being really good in a few yrs.