Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1101 of 1120 FirstFirst ... 101601100110511091109911001101110211031111 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,515 of 16788
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    that's exactly the point people are making. you think all of those guys all of a sudden forgot how to shoot? or maybe, just maybe we suck at generating high % shots?

Can't believe you're actually defending the Morris & Randle ISO show we've seen all year, at no point have they ever been "passing and passing". have no idea what you've been watching.
    Swinging the ball around the horn is not going to get us better shots. I think Payton's pushing the ball has at times. When Frank does it does as well but the problem is we don't have players that breakdown the defense. You need to make the defense actually move then if you can move the ball faster that then the defense rotates you will get open shots. If no can break the defense down you not going to get good looks by swinging the ball especially when your team doesn't have great shooters. Morris is capable of creating for himself and so is Randle, thank god.
    Last edited by ewing; 01-23-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/sourc...rget/312516236

Pretty please let this happen...

I wanted Malik Monk in that draft over Frank and DSJ

Monk can shoot and handle the rock. He would come in the door as the best point guard on the roster.

DSJ gets to go home to Charlotte, maybe he can find his game off the bench there.

I feel like Malik Monk can take off with the Knicks like D. Graham did with Charlotte. He was a big-time scorer next to Fox at Kentucky and has amazing hops at 6'3". Monk was a 5 star point guard out of highschool and I believe he has been playing out of position behind Kemba in his years with the Hornets.

Another reason I think this DSJ for Monk trade works for us because I think RJ should have the ball in his hands the way Kobe and Wade did. He is a good decision maker and Monk is a good spot up shooter who can also attack the basket.

Monk
    RJ
    Knox
    Randle
    Mitch

That should be the starting lineup moving forward... Win or lose

Let them grow together
    Why do we always want underachieving players. I do not get it. How about some high IQ, overachieving skilled players.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Why do we always want underachieving players. I do not get it. How about some high IQ, overachieving skilled players.
    its true, but you gotta pay up for those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    its true, but you gotta pay up for those guys.
    Or develop them.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Or develop them.
    i hope Mitch & RJ + this years pick can be those guys to develop, and Frank to a lesser degree. but you also cant build entirely through the draft, we need to interject an already good young player and start having SOME success.

No to Monk. Yes to Graham though.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    I took this directly from NothinButKnicks Youtube chat - from stopidvideos

"​FRANK BEEN THRU FISHER, RAMBUS, HornaStoleAFatCheck, FIZDALE, AND MILLER, POOR GUY"
    why does Dot always get left out lol.........even the media, longest tenured Knick, no Dotson came the same time.

Zzzzzzzzzzz (Knicks will do something stupid eventually)

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    why does Dot always get left out lol.........even the media, longest tenured Knick, no Dotson came the same time.
    Werenít you saying Dot was garbage like 3 days ago?

Because heís an older 2nd round pick with major flaws of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Werenít you saying Dot was garbage like 3 days ago?
    I said he isn't playing good defense yes, but what does that have to do with tenure? I'm confused, apples and oranges?

we are talking about all the coach's Frank had, but so did Dotson, didn't he or am I wrong lol........rhetoric

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Because heís an older 2nd round pick with major flaws of his own.
    but like the post above what does that have to do with tenure?

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Because that's all your getting back for DSJ... I'm not saying Monk is the answer but you never know how he will play here in a different situation. It happens every year, a player goes somewhere gets a opportunity and shines. On the surface it's a why even do it trade but us Knicks fans know that DSJ has no future here. Not everyone is made to play in MSG.

Monk played well on the big stage in Kentucky, the kid was an amazing scorer there and could break through at his true position here.

Go back and watch some Kentucky footage...Fox was the apparent star PG but Monk handled and passed the ball a lot and was the go to scorer on that team. Even this year for Charlotte he has been passing the ball well... Are you guys telling me you wouldn't take him for DSJ or Trier or Dot?

https://youtu.be/yfKq-mPBLsE

I said he isn't playing good defense yes, but what does that have to do with tenure? I'm confused, apples and oranges?

we are talking about all the coach's Frank had, but so did Dotson, didn't he or am I wrong lol........rhetoric
    I understood your point to be Dot has had those coaches as well and is playing better. Thatís not how you meant that? My bad if I misunderstood

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Because that's all your getting back for DSJ... I'm not saying Monk is the answer but you never know how he will play here in a different situation. It happens every year, a player goes somewhere gets a opportunity and shines. On the surface it's a why even do it trade but us Knicks fans know that DSJ has no future here. Not everyone is made to play in MSG.

Monk played well on the big stage in Kentucky, the kid was an amazing scorer there and could break through at his true position here.

Go back and watch some Kentucky footage...Fox was the apparent star PG but Monk handled and passed the ball a lot and was the go to scorer on that team. Even this year for Charlotte he has been passing the ball well... Are you guys telling me you wouldn't take him for DSJ or Trier or Dot?

https://youtu.be/yfKq-mPBLsE
    For DSJ yes not for Dotson unless we do not plan on resigning him.