Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 656 of 656 FirstFirst ... 156556606646654655656
Results 9,826 to 9,837 of 9837
  1. #9826
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,078
    Exactly trade all the vets by the trade deadline and let the youth develop and play through all their mistakes.

    Secure a top 5 pick at minimum. Then see what's there in free agency. If nothings there do the same thing the next year or grab a player on the rise or look to more reclamation projects and maybe there's another Vonley out there.

  2. #9827
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,570
    Just tank and get 1 of Duke's Big 3. That's the most realistic plan that's achievable. Forget about free agency, honestly it looks like no one is coming.

    -I now baptized you as Porzingod.

  3. #9828
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,078
    I think the Knicks have outside shot on Tobias Harris from New York and is the cousin of Channing Frye who was a Knick himself. He would be a nice signing if all else fails.

  4. #9829
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    3,216
    Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    I think the Knicks have outside shot on Tobias Harris from New York and is the cousin of Channing Frye who was a Knick himself. He would be a nice signing if all else fails.
    We have Knox. Not sure we need him. Get a game changer or just save the money.

    Follow the Black Saiyan of Sports @TeddyGreenIII

  5. #9830
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    Just tank and get 1 of Duke's Big 3. That's the most realistic plan that's achievable. Forget about free agency, honestly it looks like no one is coming.
    Iíll take

    Frank-THJ-Knox-Zion-KP
    Trier-Lee-Dotson-Vonleh-Mitch

    Next season...

  6. #9831
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Iíll take

    Frank-THJ-Knox-Zion-KP
    Trier-Lee-Dotson-Vonleh-Mitch

    Next season...
    Ideally, we would have:

    Kyrie/Kemba-Frank-KD/Kawhi-Zion-KP
    Trier-Dot-Knox-Vonleh-Mitch

    Swap Frank for Dot potentially too.

    Even if we can just get one max FA:

    Kemba-THJ-Knox-Zion-KP
    Frank-Trier-Dot-Vonleh-Mitch

    Things get a bit trickier if we donít get Zion and end up with another guard (Barrett or Reddish).

  7. #9832
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,078
    If we wind up with Barrett, Reddish, or Porter THJ becomes expendable IMO. Maybe even in a S&T. Not the biggest fan of THJ. He's to streaky and turns the ball over allot especially when he has to put the ball on the floor in traffic.

  8. #9833
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    32,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Ideally, we would have:

    Kyrie/Kemba-Frank-KD/Kawhi-Zion-KP
    Trier-Dot-Knox-Vonleh-Mitch

    Swap Frank for Dot potentially too.

    Even if we can just get one max FA:

    Kemba-THJ-Knox-Zion-KP
    Frank-Trier-Dot-Vonleh-Mitch

    Things get a bit trickier if we donít get Zion and end up with another guard (Barrett or Reddish).
    How do you get 2 max?

  9. #9834
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    How do you get 2 max?
    Gotta dump THJ and Lee for expirings.

  10. #9835
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    41,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Gotta dump THJ and Lee for expirings.
    we get two max and zion, I vote Bubba for GM, no doubts here .....and one possible FA as the second guy making over 38m in KD.

  11. #9836
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    41,385
    can we rename this thread the fantasy thread?

    Back in the day the trade thread actually had trades that made sense for both teams, not just dreams for Knicks fans, not what this thread is for, yes it has run it's course but it's still here.

    You know put yourself as the GM for both teams then make the trade.........why would any team traded us picks or expirings for Timmy to be used as a 19m player off the bench? Why would any GM give us assets when they know we have to lose a contract like Lee's?

    Guys are trying to make it seem like the Mudiay's, Trey's, Mario's, Lance, Lee actually have value?

  12. #9837
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    we get two max and zion, I vote Bubba for GM, no doubts here .....and one possible FA as the second guy making over 38m in KD.
    Ha, a man can dream!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •