Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1082 of 1120 FirstFirst ... 8258298210321072108010811082108310841092 ... LastLast
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 16788
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Facts I just heard on NBA Radio about Mr. Andre Drummond...
    ...He has 7, 20-20 games. The rest of the NBA combined has 9
    ...He has a career 100 defensive rating which is top 5 in the NBA right now
    ...He is a career plus 9
    ...His free throws are up
    ...He has led the NBA in rebounding the last 4 out of 5 years
    ...At 26 he is just reaching his prime.
    ...He is top 5 in passer rating among centers
    Damn and Detroit still sucks. Sorry I would pass unless you surround him with four scoring shooters not with this roster. As Method Man says Keep it moving we do not want to be the NY Pistons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    But what if you are getting young assets back as well? What if the young assets you are giving up have different perceived values w/ your trading partner (Mr. Strained Oblique, whatever that means)? Surely we can walk and chew gum at the same time, and analyze each scenario on its own.

Daryl: I need to get Russ out of here, let's talk.
    Biv: Hang up! We're sellers!
    If it is Westbrook do not take the call.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I highly doubt VanVleet is leaving Toronto. No one here thinks thatís happening. Iíd love to have him though

Iíd be fine with Gallo too, heís had a nice career, a few good years in a row now..
    Heís unrestricted. We should at the very least drive his market up to force Torontoís hand. Heís only 25 years old and be a great building block here.

This team needs some certainty at the PG position.

Gallo ending his career here would be pretty cool. Heís such a gifted and efficient scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Heís unrestricted. We should at the very least drive his market up to force Torontoís hand. Heís only 25 years old and be a great building block here.

Gallo ending his career here would be pretty cool. Heís such a gifted and efficient scorer.
    Toronto is shedding a ton of salary next year. Lowry is up after next. If Van is going to leave, itís because he wants to, not because TOR doesnít pay him. And whatever it would take to outbid them is likely more than we should pay for him

Toronto is shedding a ton of salary next year. Lowry is up after next. If Van is going to leave, itís because he wants to, not because TOR doesnít pay him. And whatever it would take to outbid them is likely more than we should pay for him
    Well we virtually have no one on the books for 2021-2022. We can afford to overpay him.

At least heís a quality starting PG on a Top 4 team in the East. I would sign him for 4/$100m.

He would be a great fit next to RJ and is young enough to build around. He could still get better too.

The 2017-18 All NBA Trades Ideas Thread

Also players in Toronto get taxed heavily. Not that NY is great, but itís still much better than Toronto. VanFleet already got his ring, he seems like the kind of player who can handle this big stage at MSG.

Well we virtually have no one on the books for 2021-2022. We can afford to overpay him.

At least heís a quality starting PG on a Top 4 team in the East. I would sign him for 4/$100m.

He would be a great fit next to RJ and is young enough to build around. He could still get better too.
    Thatís a bit higher than Iíd go. But we could do worse..

well actually I brought him up in here a lot lol....just no one agrees with and some don't think he's that good?

I'd Love VanVleet and with him I'd be more confortable trading Randle for Drey to be honest.

Drey, Morris, (Hayward, Bertans, Bogs, Harris) RJ, VanVleet

Get anyone of those 4, then things can make sense. You can't cover all those guys, and then leave the paint open for Drey, and RJ and Van have no problems getting to the rim or driving and Kicking of lobbing.

We would only be so lucky to have that roster. That in the East will net 45 or more wins.

Basically what Brogdon got + Knicks desperation bonus. Seems pretty reasonable for all parties

I highly doubt VanVleet is leaving Toronto. No one here thinks thatís happening. Iíd love to have him though

Iíd be fine with Gallo too, heís had a nice career, a few good years in a row now..
    What's the goal with those moves?

based on past signing like Dlo and Brogs, and other contracts like Jrue, that is the min he will get, if we want him to leave Toronto.

It will be tough because with Kawhi leaving they can't lose two of their guys in back to back years.

I think we should at min make a play and see what happens, our pick can always learn and play alongside him.

VanVleet is a proven PG which we have not had in like forever, and Gallo for the right price would be a nice piece off the bench backing up Morris and continues to spread the court.

Whatís the goal? To get good players that fill what we need

VanVleet is a PG, that we need. He can defend, which we need. He can shoot the 3, which we need

Gallo is a scorer which we need. Heís a good shooter, which we need

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    based on past signing like Dlo and Brogs, and other contracts like Jrue, that is the min he will get, if we want him to leave Toronto.

It will be tough because with Kawhi leaving they can't lose two of their guys in back to back years.

I think we should at min make a play and see what happens, our pick can always learn and play alongside him.
    Yeah I know, thatís why I said it would take an offer too big to make sense. VanVleet isnít as good as those guys

Basically what Brogdon got + Knicks desperation bonus. Seems pretty reasonable for all parties
    Brogs got 4-85 and he didn't have the PG stats that Van has, only this year has Brogs shown he has that talent level. Brogs also cost picks and was traded.

VanVleet is going to cost more than Brogs got. And Brogs was in a very strong FA class, this FA class who is there besides Van? No one.......he will be well sort after......heck he may near 30m with this class and teams looking for a PG, Including Toronto.