Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 704 of 733 FirstFirst ... 204604654694702703704705706714 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 10990
    Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    I wouldn't want to trade THJ if it's not to clear cap space. Unless a team is willing to give up a 1st rd pick with a player like Kennard.
    Why not? I can see preferring those two options but he is can nap you someone you like more the Tim why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Kennard is really nice player. I know you are a Hardaway fan but I think you are over valuing him here. I think Det knows what they have. Luke is coming back from injury. I wouldn't be surprised if by years end his mins were up and he was establishing himself as better then Tim already
    Trade Vonley to Philly for their 1st rd pick.

Kennard is really nice player. I know you are a Hardaway fan but I think you are over valuing him here. I think Det knows what they have. Luke is coming back from injury. I wouldn't be surprised if by years end his mins were up and he was establishing himself as better then Tim already
    Why not? I can see preferring those two options but he is can nap you someone you like more the Tim why not?
    I'm just ready to tank out or collect assets for something bigger...THJ for Kennard is so lateral it's not even funny.

The 2017-18 All NBA Trades Ideas Thread

I'm just ready to tank out or collect assets for something bigger...THJ for Kennard is so lateral it's not even funny.
    I hear ya. I think Luke would be an asset and he wouldnít upset the tank this year. I also donít think they are giving g him up so Timmy can help them win a couple more games right now. Jackson on the other hand might influence this year to much as a point guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Is this the longest running thread in the history of knicks forums or even nba forums for psd?

Are people seriously still putting frank in the starting rotation for next season ? Are you serious about that ? You got to be kidding right ? The dude isnít even a back up on the worst team in the league but yet you think all of a sudden heís going to catalog into the starting rotation . Haha thatís funny !
    And than I read that someone wants to trade Knox ! Thatís even more funny ! What are you smoking dude !

Wow look at Justice Winslow a player that has shown nothing but defense in his first 3 seasons and just about everybody here called him a bust because he didn't score. Look how he is carrying Miami now... even playing out of position at PG and they are winning. Boy does he remind me a lot of Frank and is why you don't give up on young players under 25.

Every player under 25 on a rebuilding team that shows something good should be given time to mature!

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    Are people seriously still putting frank in the starting rotation for next season ? Are you serious about that ? You got to be kidding right ? The dude isnít even a back up on the worst team in the league but yet you think all of a sudden heís going to catalog into the starting rotation . Haha thatís funny !
    And than I read that someone wants to trade Knox ! Thatís even more funny ! What are you smoking dude !
    Thank you that's the joke of the thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Wow look at Justice Winslow a player that has shown nothing but defense in his first 3 seasons and just about everybody here called him a bust because he didn't score. Look how he is carrying Miami now... even playing out of position at PG and they are winning. Boy does he remind me a lot of Frank and is why you don't give up on young players under 25.

Every player under 25 on a rebuilding team that shows something good should be given time to mature!
    Stop it already..Frank hasn't proven anything in 2 yrs now. He can be in the rotation for his defense but that's all I see.

The pg that got traded from the hawks to okc whatís his it starts with a d I think any how is he a soon to be free agent this summer ?
    If so Iíd sign him for a reasonable price without having to pay a ton on a pg .

Who is the best player on the Knicks right now outside of KP?

Stop it already..Frank hasn't proven anything in 2 yrs now. He can be in the rotation for his defense but that's all I see.
    All I'm saying is that this is Winslow's 4th season in the league and his career average is 8ppg. Everyone was calling him a bust until this season where his is playing good ball on both ends. Why couldn't Frank do that by his 4th season where he will only be 22. If he doesn't show improvement by then we have to move him.

All I'm saying is that this is Winslow's 4th season in the league and his career average is 8ppg. Everyone was calling him a bust until this season where his is playing good ball on both ends. Why couldn't Frank do that by his 4th season where he will only be 22. If he doesn't show improvement by then we have to move him.
    first off you just said that Mudiay is much better than Winslow that Winslow is not even a PG and Mudiay would start there lol? Now he scores 26, has 4 assists and 6 boards, using his athletic ability at that position and he's the role model for Frank?

You switch your tune more than I use the switches in my house to turn the lights on and off lol.......

Winslow has shown the talent, the ability, all the athleticism to be a good player.....let's not jump all over a few games but Frank has shown nothing Like Winslow did his first few seasons and now uses his body on guards.

when Dragic returns, he will no longer be a starter either.

What is amazing is Frank has shown nothing to be that player....and he already had been given plenty of chances at PG......I wish he showed us anything to say differently.......he is not a PG, Winslow is a much better PG than him , just keep adding to the list........sadly.

Tell me Frank has done this in year two?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_WpDfi0YQ

lol if he doesn't show improvement by 4th season Knicks won't accept the QO and then what value will he have to move him? He will be another retread, 8th pick that didn't make it......

I love it sell low........

Winslow is basically Mudiay with good defense, big difference.......

last 14 gm's Winslow has had:

1-8
    1-4
    4-12
    3-8
    4-15
    3-11
    6-16

that is 50% bad vs 50% ok to good shooting nights........excellent comparison.......and Frank does not have his skills or ability...........no matter how many years, he just doesn't have Winslow's talent.

In case you look it up, it was even uglier before these games his shooting percentage in year 4.

You grab any players who has a good game or couple good games and don't even consider the other games as a whole?

Just a terrible way to judge anything.......

Why can't Frank be a good player in year 4? He can but good money is what he has shown he falls into the class of many more players who actually never did become that good player in year 4.

Winslow just couldnít shoot. He had everything else.

Although he still canít shoot, heís been better and has benefited from the position change. We saw this last year when he started to backup Dragic.

If it were Stanley Johnson doing this, then I think youíd have a better point.
    Last edited by smood999; 01-13-2019 at 11:03 AM.