Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 353 of 585 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 8767
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Im seeing 6 7' and if they exaggerate like the US, im guessing 6 6' possibly. Good size for a 2. If he could play the PG, that would make him more valuable imo.
    If I'm not mistaken, he's only played PG. When the Thunder scrimmaged Real Madrid in the preseason two years ago, he was 16 and was matched up against Westbrook.

This is him at 16 against an NBA team.
    Last edited by smood999; 03-12-2018 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KithxKnicks View Post
    not for nothing but he is probably skilled enough to play the pg, sg and sf position. seems like you havent really done enough research on luka and are just disregarding him cause hes a euro player...
    Pretty much. Luka is the ****.

31% from 3...Hopefully Doncic is a PG cause that kind of shooting aint gonna fly. Offensively, he can definitely run the offense from the pg spot so that's valuable. Guarding the PG may need to be someone elses responsibility.
    Last edited by Bivory; 03-12-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Doncic isn't a #1 pick, sure he has experience he should not be the #1 pick

You guys are nuts. I'm not sure how you can justify Doncic not being in the same convo as Ayton or Porter or whoever you think is the best player in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    You guys are nuts. I'm not sure how you can justify Doncic not being in the same convo as Ayton or Porter or whoever you think is the best player in the draft.
    I absolutely agree. All three of those guys IMO are franchise changing players. I thought Bagely was but I'm not sold on him anymore. I do think he's a good player, but I'm not convinced he is franchise altering like Porter, Ayton, and Doncic.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    You really don't like Doncic lol. I understand Ayton, Porter, Bagley...but Bamba and Sexton?
    I would say after Bamba then its Doncic and Sexton. Bamba is like the Greek freak but as a big, he is 7"0 with an enormouse wing span you cannot pass on him...He's J' Valle McGhee but with better offensive upside..

Are we ever going to get the coaching gig right?! Does the FO know what kind of coach they want, what type of ball they want played? It's time to hit on a coach, so we can have some stability.

Michael Scotto

Verified account

@MikeAScotto
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    The New York Knicks and Troy Williams have agreed to a multi-year deal, a league source told The Athletic. The deal is for the rest of the season and includes trigger dates for next season.

Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Michael Scotto

Verified account

@MikeAScotto
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    The New York Knicks and Troy Williams have agreed to a multi-year deal, a league source told The Athletic. The deal is for the rest of the season and includes trigger dates for next season.

Good for him.
    Nice, I like him as our backup SF. Only 23 too. Definitely an upgrade over Lance imo.

Great i like Williams. Good offensive game.

Oh damn, two year deal - Is he about to get Ron Baker money??? Probably much less
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

Great deal for Troy, doesn't affect 2019 cap since he's not fully guaranteed...

Give Perry credit, he's taking fliers on young, athletic players. If it works great, if not nothing lost. If you take a chance on 4-5 guys one of them is bound to pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Great deal for Troy, doesn't affect 2019 cap since he's not fully guaranteed...

Give Perry credit, he's taking fliers on young, athletic players. If it works great, if not nothing lost. If you take a chance on 4-5 guys one of them is bound to pan out.
    Yeah, dude is a real gm. We are actually being run by a professional.
    I want to see Troy start at SF and Frankie at PG for a few games to see what we have. Do they have chemistry. I'm tired of Mudiay.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Yeah, dude is a real gm. We are actually being run by a professional.
    I want to see Troy start at SF and Frankie at PG for a few games to see what we have. Do they have chemistry. I'm tired of Mudiay.
    thats how PHI found TJ McConnell and Robert Covington who are both key role players for them.