Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    ^RBI Baseball, looks fun

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    ^RBI Baseball, looks fun

Thanks. Have you played it? How does it compare to other MLB games?

It's no where near the show. No presentations, or real game like movements very barebones presentations. I'm not a big fan of the gameplay. The only benefits is updated rosters and real players in the game.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Rocket League finally has a release date, Nov 14. It will have cross support with XBox1 and PC.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    I haven't and since there is only one other MLB game, MLB the Show, I'm sure it doesn't at all compare. RBI is cartoony, the Show is very realistic

Give it to me straight, should i get the switch or a 3DS? What would be your suggestion?
    Price is the first factor, a switch is 300 plus mario and zelda is another 120 for both. If you want to buy a pro controller to be super competitive on games like splatoon on tv mode, that's another 70. So all and all your looking at about anywhere from 360 to 500 dollars.

If playing Odyssey is the most important to you then it's a no brainer decision.

I actually really like the 2dsxl that came out the last couple months, it's only 150 and has a great library of games. It can play any 3ds game, and it's lighter enough to put in your pocket. The games are also only 40 dollars and there's plenty to choose from. The only difference is no 3d mode in a 2dsxl.

I'd say the switch but for a cheaper yet good experience, the 2dsxl is a good way to go to.....I have both

Can't go wrong with the 3ds or 2dsxl (I have a 3ds and almost never utilize the 3d). The game library is massive and impressive, there are some absolutely amazing games.

I don't have a Switch yet, but will likely get one around Black Friday or Christmas (assuming availability).

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    Can't go wrong with the 3ds or 2dsxl (I have a 3ds and almost never utilize the 3d). The game library is massive and impressive, there are some absolutely amazing games.

I don't have a Switch yet, but will likely get one around Black Friday or Christmas (assuming availability).
    You should PM a list of some DS games you recommend when you get a chance, Please?

Finished the story part of Odyssey a few nights ago. There is still SO much to unlock after.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    You should PM a list of some DS games you recommend when you get a chance, Please?
    I feel like there's too many to even list haha, depends what kind of games you like, they pretty much have everything.

My favorites have been the Zero Escape series (incredible story, they're visual novels with puzzles) and Shin Megami Tensei IV (adult Pokemon). Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Phoenix Wright, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Pokemon, plenty of Mario games... the library is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Finished the story part of Odyssey a few nights ago. There is still SO much to unlock after.

Congrats lol.

I haven't had time to play over the last few days but did hear that there is tons to do after you beat Bowser

Mario Odyssey has sold 2 million copies in three days and has become the fastest selling Mario game ever.

Sonic Forces comes out Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Mario Odyssey has sold 2 million copies in three days and has become the fastest selling Mario game ever.

Sonic Forces comes out Tuesday
    Unsurprising to me, I felt it was going to be GOTY months ago.

Loving it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Congrats lol.

I haven't had time to play over the last few days but did hear that there is tons to do after you beat Bowser
    Ya i had friends over this past weekend so couldn't play for a couple days. But ya there is still a **** ton to unlock and do

hulu app is now available for switch.

LA Noire now has a release date Nov 14

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast