Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    I also read that it's $35 for a family account. And that allows 7 members on the same console. That's really good too.

A Mario Tennis Aces online test tournament will be available from June 1st at 9 PM EST to June 3rd at 3 PM EST. This is like the splatoon 2 and arms test they did last year. You can unlock Mario's classic outfit by participating and transfer it over to the real game. Mario, Peach, Bowser, and Yoshi and the characters you can play with in the demo, and you can earn points to unlock more in the real game when it comes out.

Mega Man legacy collection 1 and 2 comes out this Tuesday in the eshop. New features are the instant replay feature which lets you rewind back to right before you died and get to retry again. Collection 2 has improved graphics, online competitions, and a music mode to jam out to classic mega man music.

Hyrule Warriors came out today and I picked up Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze two weeks ago. Anyone that likes a good platformer should give it a try.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    That isn't bad at all. Basically the same thing like PS and Xbox do, but cheaper.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I get my XBOX LIVE for free with Bing/Microsoft rewards.

Mario Tennis Aces is pretty good. It has a good competitive vibe and moves good. My biggest complaint is a few of the more complex moves are hard but it's pretty fun.

Tommorow is the big E3 Nintendo Direct followed by Treehouse where all the big Nintendo news, gameplay will be featured including lots of news on Super Smash Bros. It starts at 12 PM EST.

News has already hit.

The Donkey Kong DLC for Mario Rabbits Kingdom Battle is coming out June 26

A new game being made by Ubisoft called Starlink: Battle of Atlas is a space battle game that will feature StarFox and the Airwing exclusively for the Switch version. It comes out Oct 16.

Fallout Shelter is available to download for free right now in the E-Shop.

Terror of Trails a motorcross game from Ubisoft comes out in Feb 2019.

The Elder Scrolls: Legends a card game is coming to Switch later this year.

Team Sonic Racing featuring all your favorite Sonic characters coming this Winter.

There's a rumor that Fortnite will launch on switch tomm. We will see.

netflix youtube and fortnite supposedly coming as soon as tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    netflix youtube and fortnite supposedly coming as soon as tomorrow
    Fortnite on the Switch would be awesome. Hopefully I can transfer my account over there from either Xbox or PS4

Guys I can't lie, I'm kind of disappointed in Nintendo E3. They didn't announce a lot, Fortnite is available to download now. Super Mario Party is coming out in October and you can use two switches to make a large gameboard. Xenoblade is getting DLC, Dragonball Fighter Z is coming to Switch.

Smash bros got the rest of the show. The official title is Super Smash Bros Ultimate and it's coming in December. Every character from any version of Smash Bros is playable which means Snake and the Ice Climbers is back. New characters is Ridley, Daisy and the Inklings. I'm happy about every being back but I wanted more characters like Shovel Knight and Crash Bandicoot. Maybe that will be DLC later.

I know treehouse is on now, and they can make more announcements there but I can't lie, a bit disappointed.

yeah, the leaks that came out beforehand were kind of cool but then we found out there wasn't much else to it besides smash.

a lot of chatter got me hopeful for a possible animal crossing game which we didn't get. no talk of a fallout remaster. no new news on the pokemon rpg....oh well....

New info on Smash this week. Simon Belmont, Richter Belmont from Castlevania, King K. Rool from Donkey Kong, Chrom from Fire Emblem and Dark Samus from Metroid has been added to the roster.

Here's an updated list of Switch Games coming out this year.

Aug 28 Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

Sep 11 NBA 2K19

Sep 21 Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna The Golden Country DLC

Sep 25 Valkyria Chronicles 4

Sep 25 Fifa 19

Oct 2 Mega Man 11

Oct 5 Super Mario Party

Oct 16 Starlink: Battle for Atlas feat. Star Fox

Nov 16 Pokemon: Let Go Pikachu/Eevee

Dec 7 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Anything you guys are looking forward to?

Definitely looking forward to Smash Bros for sure.
    And I've always loved Mario Party, but the couple friends I used to play that with live in CT and don't have a Switch. And Mario Party is pretty lame playing alone haha.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910