Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    New Nintendo Direct came out today here's what was announced.

Luigi's Mansion 3 is in the works for switch for 2019

Kirby's Epic Yarn which came out for Wii years ago is coming to 2DS/3DS in 2019 with extra stuff.

Luigi's Mansion which came out years ago on Gamecube is coming to 2DS/3DS Oct 12 with new 2 player mode for someone with a extra copy of the game and boss battles for people that don't own the game.

Splatoon2 Version 4 Free Download next week

Mega man 11 comes out Oct 2 and a free demo available now.

Mario Tennis Aces Version 2 Sep 19 Free download with new characters Birdo, Shy Guy,Parratrooper, and Petey Piranha. Plus, new daily challenges that you can earn points to buy alternative outfits for all characters

New Super Mario Bros Wii U Deluxe is coming to the Switch Jan 11 2019, it has all the DLC from the Wii U version plus new characters.

Then we went into details on the Nintendo Switch Online service coming out Sep 18th, not many new details but what we already knew, it's 20$ a year and you have to have it to play games online like smash, mario kart, splatoon, etc. You can play classic NES games online and online multiplayer, cloud saves for your games, plus using the smartphone app for voice chat, and special offers for members reveled at a later date. I'm guessing it will be special discounts on games for members. Family membership price for two or more accounts for 35$ a year.

You can also order wireless NES controllers to play the NES games with and they charge the same way the joycons do, they are not joycons though. Preorders start next week, ship December.

Pokemon Let's go Pikachu/Eevee is coming out with special bundles that include a special edition switch with Pikachu and Eevee on it, and on the dock. Also, special pikachu and eevee colored joycons. It comes with a download of the game and a pokeball plus. Priced at 400$

Diablo 3 comes out Nov 2 with Ganondorf amibio special features.

Yoshi's Crafted World comes out in Spring of 2019.

Civilization 6 comes out Nov 16

Final Fantasy is bring a bunch of games to the switch. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, 7,9 and 10 comes in 2019. Final Fantasy 15 pocket edition is available now.

A Super Smash Bros Ultimate bundle is coming out Nov 2. It comes with a switch with special Smash themed joycons and dock, plus a download code for the game when it comes out on December 7. An adapter to use gamecube controllers comes out also on the same day.

On Dec 7, the same day the game comes out, a special Smash edition pro controller comes out.

Isabelle from Animal Crossing was announced for Smash.

Finally, we get Animal Crossing Switch in 2019.

There was more game announcements but I named the big ones but the full presentation is on youtube.

So pretty good 2019 news. Luigi's mansion , Mario bros, Yoshi and Animal Crossing.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    I think you can rent games through Red Box.
    We don't have those here

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Pokemon Let's go Pikachu/Eevee is coming out with special bundles that include a special edition switch with Pikachu and Eevee on it, and on the dock. Also, special pikachu and eevee colored joycons. It comes with a download of the game and a pokeball plus. Priced at 400$
    That got me really excited, but wow...it's expensive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Moon View Post
    That got me really excited, but wow...it's expensive!!
    The back of the switch looks really good but the joycons look kind of blah to me.

Big week for the switch, Mega Man 11 comes out Tuesday and Super Mario Party Friday.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

So I wasn't going to get the Let's Go Pikachu or Let's Go Evee games, but I started playing Pokemon Go again and I guess the only way you can get Meltan's evolved form is to buy one of those games and transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Go to those games. Now I'll probably end up buying it lol

On a side note, Pokemon Go is really good now. I hadn't played in two years but started playing again recently. The improvements they've made are fantastic and it's so much better than it used to be.

Mario Party is pretty good so far. The joy cons are not the best motion sensors in the world, so some of the games aren't as good as they could be. Lots of fun to play with the kids.

Anyone play Pokemon yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Anyone play Pokemon yet?
    Yeah I have. Had to get to Fuschia so I could transfer Pokemon from Pokemon go lol.

Game is a lot of fun. Just like a really updated version of yellow.

Smash Bros in 2 days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Smash Bros in 2 days.

Picked up a switch a few weeks ago, been thinking of grabbing a new game here soon. Cant decide between Smash, BOTW, and Octopath....

I hate decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    Picked up a switch a few weeks ago, been thinking of grabbing a new game here soon. Cant decide between Smash, BOTW, and Octopath....

I hate decisions.
    Played Smash for about 30 min tonight to try it. Fun game, of course similar to any other Smash game.
    Zelda has never been my cup of tea and no idea what Octopath is.
    I dumped about 70 hrs into Mario Odyssey when it first came out. Fantastic game.

just got my first console. a used Wii w Mario Cart. Where’s the Wii thread? Am I late?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011