Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    excited for you.

Wtf is Kijiji lol

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
    Thanks man. So far so good. Odyssey is awesome. Beautiful blend of old and new. I didnít take the wii units seriously. But between the 3ds last year and now the Switch, Iím a fan again.

Kijji is online classifieds. Maybe itís only in Canada. Great deals to be had.

Today was a Nintendo direct and lots of announcements were made.

The biggest was Dark Souls is coming to the switch. It's a remastered version featuring a new multiplayer mode coming in May.

A free update is coming to Super Mario Odyssey in February. It will debut a new world Luigi's balloon world and has multiplayer balloon games. Also, new outfits including ones from Super Mario Sunshine will also be available.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is coming from the Wii U to the switch on May 4th.

Zelda Hyrule Wariors is also coming to the switch in the spring and has all the DLC available from the Wii U version and 3DS Version.

I'll post more news later.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Thanks man. So far so good. Odyssey is awesome. Beautiful blend of old and new. I didnít take the wii units seriously. But between the 3ds last year and now the Switch, Iím a fan again.

Kijji is online classifieds. Maybe itís only in Canada. Great deals to be had.
    ahh, got it.

How are you enjoying the Switch?

Mario Tennis Aces will be coming out for the Switch..Has a story mode for the first time since the Gameboy advance one.

ahh, got it.

How are you enjoying the Switch?
    I'm loving it. I haven't been this excited about a console in years. Zelda is awesome! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. The simplicity of the buttons and being able to use one joycon for two players is amazing.

The real downside is how hard it is to find Amiibo's for a decent price. If the consoles are selling so well, you would think they'd have Amiibo's fairly easy to access. For me, I didn't have WiiU or the 3DS from the get go. So I miss out on all of those characters from 2014/15/16. I don't mind paying a little more, but a regular Mario goes for $65+

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I'm loving it. I haven't been this excited about a console in years. Zelda is awesome! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. The simplicity of the buttons and being able to use one joycon for two players is amazing.

The real downside is how hard it is to find Amiibo's for a decent price. If the consoles are selling so well, you would think they'd have Amiibo's fairly easy to access. For me, I didn't have WiiU or the 3DS from the get go. So I miss out on all of those characters from 2014/15/16. I don't mind paying a little more, but a regular Mario goes for $65+
    The Link amiibo's are crazy expensive because you can possibly unlock classic link outfits.

You can easily make you own amiibos from home for wayyyyyy less than buying them in a store. This is what I've always done. I only own a couple actual amiibos bc I liked the way the look, otherwise just make them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...ur_own_amiibo/

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You can easily make you own amiibos from home for wayyyyyy less than buying them in a store. This is what I've always done. I only own a couple actual amiibos bc I liked the way the look, otherwise just make them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...ur_own_amiibo/

Lol, but how do they produce the same content in game? I browsed through that thread but can you summarize the technology here?

Lol, but how do they produce the same content in game? I browsed through that thread but can you summarize the technology here?

Whatever the "cards" are that you download the emoji to read on the switch controller, 3ds etc just like the ones you would buy in stores.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Whatever the "cards" are that you download the emoji to read on the switch controller, 3ds etc just like the ones you would buy in stores.

Hmm, thanks

There's a announcement coming at 5PM EST today about a new way to play for kids and those young at heart that has us Nintendo fans curious.

So the announcement was Nintendo Labo. A do it yourself kit that has special cardboard that lets you create objects to use the joycons to make the objects playable in games on the screen. The five objects you can make in the kit is RC cars, fishing rod, house, motorbike, and a piano. It comes out April 20 and it cost 70 dollars.

For 80 dollars you can buy a bigger kit that has a robot backpack to play a robot game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3HUMkyU

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    So the announcement was Nintendo Labo. A do it yourself kit that has special cardboard that lets you create objects to use the joycons to make the objects playable in games on the screen. The five objects you can make in the kit is RC cars, fishing rod, house, motorbike, and a piano. It comes out April 20 and it cost 70 dollars.

For 80 dollars you can buy a bigger kit that has a robot backpack to play a robot game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3HUMkyU
    Not sure I would buy it personally, but pretty cool!

Interesting. Nothing I'd ever buy though. Being made or cardboard seems lame, like it would get broken way too easily.

I like the idea, but I'm glad it's not being stuffed down your throat like the nun-chuk controller or the kinect, at least for now.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast