Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bryant for Bryant

Bryant wants out of Pittsburgh, so why not trade Dez for Martavis. Dallas gets a true #1 receiver and Pittsburgh gets Dez, even trade. Dez would not see as many double teams with Brown on the opposite side. Just an idea.............

Iíll pass on that one. Martavis is not a true #1 WR. I would trade Martavis for TWill though!

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Bryant wants out of Pittsburgh, so why not trade Dez for Martavis. Dallas gets a true #1 receiver and Pittsburgh gets Dez, even trade. Dez would not see as many double teams with Brown on the opposite side. Just an idea.............
    If the steelers also trough in their first round pick I would start to consider it. The pick would help the defence next year. Otherwise this is not close

No chance. Dez is a major part of what we want to do. Like Mr. B, I'd do TWill for Bryant but never Dez. Dez is a top 5-10 receiver in this league, why would we give that away for a guy who has never done anything?

Also, how can you consider Martavis Bryant a #1 WR but not Dez?

Someone's hitting the bottle early

go to the steelers board with this stupid crap. twill for marty bryant thats about it. contract for a player thats not happy. twill wont get the ball in pittsburgh anyway so its an even trade.

Just throwing thoughts out there. I don't think Dez is a true #1 WR. He gets targetted 15 times a game and makes 7 catches if he's lucky. They force feed the ball to Dez, look at last year when he was out hurt. Dak would spread the ball around instead of forcing the ball to 1 WR. Dallas could draft someone next year to take Dez's spot, the kids coming out of college are ready for the NFL.

Just throwing thoughts out there. I don't think Dez is a true #1 WR. He gets targetted 15 times a game and makes 7 catches if he's lucky. They force feed the ball to Dez, look at last year when he was out hurt. Dak would spread the ball around instead of forcing the ball to 1 WR. Dallas could draft someone next year to take Dez's spot, the kids coming out of college are ready for the NFL.

someone close this thread. dumb first post followed by this post is more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    someone close this thread. dumb first post followed by this post is more than enough.
    The proof is in the stats.

58 TAR 28 REC, you do the math, which at least 20 of them went for 1st downs. A true #1 WR is someone who can beat double teams. Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, etc....... This is not Dez. Sorry I hurt your feeling Dez (I mean Farty Farts).

Dumbest thread ever
    #BringBackMatty

I wouldn't trade dez for Martavis but I do agree with lbz88 that dez isn't a num 1 wr.. I honestly think we should move on from dez as a num 1 wr idc what anyone says... The man cannot run routes and get open like other num 1 wrs do not to mention he drops a ton of easy passes... You cant just have a wr that catches 50/50 balls in the redzone as your num 1.

Thank you, the idea of Bryant for Bryant was just an idea. Not sure if it was a good idea, just something to discuss. Didn't mean to upset anyone that was a Dez fan. Dez would be a great WR if you had someone on the opposite side with speed that the D would need to respect. So the idea of Bryant for Willliams would be an interesting thought.

not a big fan of dez, but that would be a downgrade, twill can go tho

Quote Originally Posted by thegerman View Post
    not a big fan of dez, but that would be a downgrade, twill can go tho
    I'm a big fan of Dez, I'm actually surprised to see the amount of dislike for him in here. Dude is clearly a #1 WR. He has gone up against great CBs a lot this year, and that hampered some of his numbers (just like it would to any WR). He has been very good since that tough early stretch.

If you expand his last three games over an entire season, his numbers would be: 91 catches, 1131 yards, and 11 TDs. Those are very good numbers. His yards are a little down still, but I imagine those will be rising as well.

It's not that I dislike him. He is easily taken out of a game. I think a good speedy WR opposite him would help. Irvin had Harper, Pearson had Hill. I'd love to see him take over a game.