Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    I just saw this comment on Reddit:

I just want to say, Maggie is not plotting to kill Rick. It's Negan she's after. She's saying they'll do it behind ricks back. Lots of people confused about this.
    That could make more sense. I can't imagine they want to kill Rick and Michonne all of a sudden. That's the vibe I got from the scene, but if she just wants to question Rick's leadership and decisions I think that makes a lot of sense.

It'll probably start out that way but I could see them building towards a Civil War split in the group towards the end of next season. In that case it would make sense to slowly build up the animosity over Negan's treatment.

Yeah, Maggie is not plotting to kill Rick or Michonne. She just does not seem to be totally on board with the idea that everything is cool now. She wants to fortify the hill top because she still think their are threats and people like Negan need to be killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they finally introduced the whisperers

Wow I think it was a really good finale besides Maggie, Jesus and Daryl going rogue.

What a great twist with Eugene, I was certain he was "Negan" after the last episode...what a way to redeem himself.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

The Maggie **** is extremely dumb. It's a reach and the fact Jesus and Daryl would be apart of any of it is quite dumb as well.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Well they finally introduced the whisperers
    Did they? I missed it.

They did not, but may have if you think about it.

you mean the herd, or the scalped walker some episodes ago?

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

When Rick's group was walking towards the trap set up by Negan you see them pass by markers that seem to divide territory. Could be an easter egg for those who know what it means.

http://media.comicbook.com/2018/04/t...s-1101926.jpeg

Not sure if that counts as a spoiler or not but I put it in the tags just in case.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 04-16-2018 at 10:52 PM.

The herd. If you noticed the field they were in had fence posts marked along the perimeter that look an awful lot like the territorial markings for the whisperers in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post

When Rick's group was walking towards the trap set up by Negan you see them pass by markers that seem to divide territory. Could be an easter egg for those who know what it means.

http://media.comicbook.com/2018/04/t...s-1101926.jpeg

Not sure if that counts as a spoiler or not but I put it in the tags just in case.
    Whoops lol read this post after my last post

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    A really big question going forward will be if the actresses who play Maggie and Michonne will return to the series given their offers of bigger things in the form of network television and movies.
    Because they are strong dramatic actors? But sure... the writing and direction for TWD is bad. The priest was better in The Wire so I imagine the actors could perform better in better-written dramas as well.

Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Because they are strong dramatic actors? But sure... the writing and direction for TWD is bad. The priest was better in The Wire so I imagine the actors could perform better in better-written dramas as well.

I'm not sure if they are great actors lol. But Danai Gurira (who plays Michonne) is in Black Panther and the overall Marvel universe now and Lauren Cohen apparently has a show on CBS coming out.

I do agree the Priest was better on The Wire too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'm not sure if they are great actors lol. But Danai Gurira (who plays Michonne) is in Black Panther and the overall Marvel universe now and Lauren Cohen apparently has a show on CBS coming out.

I do agree the Priest was better on The Wire too.
    She was also Martha Wayne for a brief moment in BVS so technically she is in the DC movie universe (for whatever that means at this point lol).

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast