Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Cutler sucks.
    Not relevant to the discussion at hand.

He played well today, and didn't have an off-season.

If the injury is serious at all, he's done.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Moore looked more comfortable than Cutler. Plain and simple. Now a part of it was obviously the Jets game planning for Cutler but Moore's mental game was on point. He knew what he wanted to do and where to go before the ball was snapped. He actually threw guys open instead of Cutler waiting for someone to get open. Moore isn't a great qb but Cutler hasn't done much to say he deserves to immediately be given the starting job going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Moore looked more comfortable than Cutler. Plain and simple. Now a part of it was obviously the Jets game planning for Cutler but Moore's mental game was on point. He knew what he wanted to do and where to go before the ball was snapped. He actually threw guys open instead of Cutler waiting for someone to get open. Moore isn't a great qb but Cutler hasn't done much to say he deserves to immediately be given the starting job going forward.
    It's more about Cutler didn't lose the job, played well(actually better than moore did...)

You don't lose a job by performing better than a backup. You do however, lose a job if you're 34 , and get a serious injury after playing 2 terrible games in the last 4.

Click here to register!

Don't think you watched the game.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Don't think you watched the game.
    Watched every second.

Numbers plus watching tells the whole story.

We'll see. I hope you guys do well if Cutler is down for a while, cuz I want jay to come in to a playoff contender if he isn't benched lol

Last edited by blams; 10-22-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Click here to register!

Glad to get another win under our belt. Its still hard to believe we are 4-2

I thought Matt Moore looked alot better than Jay Cutler. The offense seem to click under Matt Moore.

Cutler looks like everything is in slow motion. He waits until 1 second to hike the ball, he slow to get the ball out of his hand, he moves slow in the pocket. After the first drive with Moore it seem like everything moved faster. Moore didnt consistently wait until 1 second to hike the ball, he was quicker in the pocket, and he got the ball out a lot quicker while still throwing the ball down field more than Cutler.

Moore threw for 50 more yards with 3 less completions. I never felt like we were going to win that game until Moore started throwing balls down field for completions.

I am not sure why anyone would say that was a defensive win. Defense gave up 28 points.

I hope Jay Cutler is not ready for Thurs game because I expect Gase will start Cutler. I feel more confident with Moore.

Here is a comment from Rotoworld I think is telling.

In less than two quarters, Moore threw for more yards than Cutler had in any of his previous four games
    Last edited by Plague; 10-22-2017 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Glad to get another win under our belt. Its still hard to believe we are 4-2

I thought Matt Moore looked alot better than Jay Cutler. The offense seem to click under Matt Moore.

Cutler looks like everything is in slow motion. He waits until 1 second to hike the ball, he slow to get the ball out of his hand, he moves slow in the pocket. After the first drive with Moore it seem like everything moved faster. Moore didnt consistently wait until 1 second to hike the ball, he was quicker in the pocket, and he got the ball out a lot quicker while still throwing the ball down field more than Cutler.

Moore threw for 50 more yards with 3 less completions. I never felt like we were going to win that game until Moore started throwing balls down field for completions.

I am not sure why anyone would say that was a defensive win. Defense gave up 28 points.

I hope Jay Cutler is not ready for Thurs game because I expect Gase will start Cutler. I feel more confident with Moore.

Here is a comment from Rotoworld I think is telling.
    You're not really analyzing what Cutler did, however, unless you look at what he's done in the last 6 quarters. He's played very well.

He's out for 2-3 weeks so we'll see.

I'd expect Moore to look comfortable in the offense, that's what you expect from a backup.

Cutler was bad for those 2.5 games because...he didn't get an off-season.

Nonetheless, Moore has his shot to win the job.

Click here to register!

Moore looked a million times better than Cutler. just more awareness and knows the offense and players inside and out so he has zero hesitation

If Cutler doesn't get injured we lose this game by minimum of 2 touchdowns

we are going to waste the season and have Cutler stay the starter when he returns

Moore isn't just better than Cutler. he showed me last year that he was better than Tannehill as well. idk why he is always overlooked. the gap from Cutler and him is massive though. we shouldn't have signed Jay

we still should be looking at Lamar Jackson

what happened to the Landry cant score TDs narrative. Landry has 3 so far this season and should have 6 if not for QB missing him in the endzone. pay that man

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Moore looked a million times better than Cutler. just more awareness and knows the offense and players inside and out so he has zero hesitation

we are going to waste the season and have Cutler stay the starter when he returns

Moore isn't just better than Cutler. he showed me last year that he was better than Tannehill as well. idk why he is always overlooked. the gap from Cutler and him is massive though. we shouldn't have signed Jay

what happened to the Landry cant score TDs narrative. Landry has 3 so far this season and should have 6 if not for QB missing him in the endzone. pay that man
    Hard me to defend Cutlers overall play save for the last 6 quarters. It's simple though, there's a reason Cutler has been a starter his whole career and Moore has been a backup.

It isn't some conspiracy.

Click here to register!

I have been a supporter for Cutler all year . . . and he was finally looking pretty decent the past 4 quarters, but Moore just looked like he belonged under center this year.

I'm not sure that Moore will lose his spot again this year. Its going to hurt Cutler's ego, but unless Moore gets hurt, I think he keeps the job the rest of the way. But Gase plays by his own rules and if Gase believes that Cutler is still his best chance to win games, he'll put him back in there.

The defense looked weak yesterday, except in the 4th quarter. Its like they all had espresso shots after the 3rd quarter or something.

Not a great game, but somehow they pulled it off . . . again. And they scored a 1st quarter TD too!!!! break out the bottle service gentlemen lol.

Another ugly game is in store for us on Thursday too.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post

I like the idea of Jackson, but he is just way too thin to stand up to the QB position in the NFL imo. RGIII all over again.

I was on the QB bandwagon in the 1st rd next year, but seeing how Tanny handled the offense last year compared to Cutler this year, I'm very happy with keeping Tanny. I would use a pick on a QB in the 2nd or 3rd for sure though.

I think Jackson has the biggest bust factor of any QB, followed very closely by Sam Darnold.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    I like the idea of Jackson, but he is just way too thin to stand up to the QB position in the NFL imo. RGIII all over again.

I was on the QB bandwagon in the 1st rd next year, but seeing how Tanny handled the offense last year compared to Cutler this year, I'm very happy with keeping Tanny. I would use a pick on a QB in the 2nd or 3rd for sure though.

I think Jackson has the biggest bust factor of any QB, followed very closely by Sam Darnold.
    Don't use Cutler as your barometer of gauging a QB.

All of the college QBs have struggled this year.

Josh Allen is 55% 6.33YPA 8TD/6INT
    Sam Darnold is 63% 8YPA 17TD/10INT

Lamar Jackson has put up great numbers but has tons of questions and vs good teams has not looked great. Plus he will go alot higher than what pick we get anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    I have been a supporter for Cutler all year . . . and he was finally looking pretty decent the past 4 quarters, but Moore just looked like he belonged under center this year.

I'm not sure that Moore will lose his spot again this year. Its going to hurt Cutler's ego, but unless Moore gets hurt, I think he keeps the job the rest of the way. But Gase plays by his own rules and if Gase believes that Cutler is still his best chance to win games, he'll put him back in there.

The defense looked weak yesterday, except in the 4th quarter. Its like they all had espresso shots after the 3rd quarter or something.

Not a great game, but somehow they pulled it off . . . again. And they scored a 1st quarter TD too!!!! break out the bottle service gentlemen lol.

Another ugly game is in store for us on Thursday too.
    Obviously I'm rooting for Cutty to get in there- I think the last 6 quarters is right about what you would see for the rest of the season.

Either way , good luck to you guys the rest of the season!
    I won't be interested in the dolphins unless my guy starts, but I hope you guys go far!

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It's more about Cutler didn't lose the job, played well(actually better than moore did...)

You don't lose a job by performing better than a backup. You do however, lose a job if you're 34 , and get a serious injury after playing 2 terrible games in the last 4.

You think Cutler played better than Moore? I don't agree with that. His QB rating was higher, but Moore came off the bench cold, him and Fasano weren't on the same page not hat pick, take that play out and Moore's QB rating is probably close to perfect. He stepped up on 3rd downs and also averaged almost 15 yards a completion to Cutler's 11 (which is much higher than his season average). Moore had a preseason, but not as a starter. Moore also found Stills who has for the most part been MIA since we signed him. I will admit that Cutler played his best game as a Dolphin, but Moore won us the game and should have been the starter all along. He started 3 games last year and had a QB rating of 105 to go with 8 TDs to 3 INT. The players respond to Moore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast