0 0%
  • Warriors in 5

3 17.65%
  • Warriors in 6

5 29.41%
  • Warriors in 7

3 17.65%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's Curry's Warriors and klay needs to step up in the playoffs way more before he enters the Splash Bro discussion again. Sick of that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    It's Curry's Warriors and klay needs to step up in the playoffs way more before he enters the Splash Bro discussion again. Sick of that guy.
    Good Lord lol.

He's only really ghosted on one playoff run and we had Durant. Hopefully Klay goes on a tear that carries into the playoffs. He's capable.

Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Good Lord lol.

He's only really ghosted on one playoff run and we had Durant. Hopefully Klay goes on a tear that carries into the playoffs. He's capable.

Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk
    Lol I do love Klay but his stoner was frustrates the **** out of me sometimes.

Warriors in six.

The Warriors are the most talented team ever, and they happen to be greater than the sum of their parts. The Kings took the Lakers to 7 in 2002 without Peja (injured against Dallas earlier in the playoff).

The Kings played ball the same way the Warriors do, with a fraction of the coaching, talent, focus and killer instinct. If we can use the Kings as a barometer for how a space and pace three point shooting team would perform against the Lakers, I think I'm being generous by saying that the Lakers would get to six over the Warriors. The Lakers couldnt even figure out Mike Bibby, what would they do with Steph Curry.

Also, the Warriors are an aberration and Kevin Durant ruined the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Warriors in six.

The Warriors are the most talented team ever, and they happen to be greater than the sum of their parts. The Kings took the Lakers to 7 in 2002 without Peja (injured against Dallas earlier in the playoff).

The Kings played ball the same way the Warriors do, with a fraction of the coaching, talent, focus and killer instinct. If we can use the Kings as a barometer for how a space and pace three point shooting team would perform against the Lakers, I think I'm being generous by saying that the Lakers would get to six over the Warriors. The Lakers couldnt even figure out Mike Bibby, what would they do with Steph Curry.

Also, the Warriors are an aberration and Kevin Durant ruined the league.
    The current Warriors have never seen a C even close to what a prime Shaq was. And when Kobe plays well, he's a handful. Same with Fisher.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12