Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Lose and get a first round bye

We decided to win

See y'all in philly
    Look Boston is beat up but they are not a first round bye. Wouldn't be shocked at all if they beat Milwaukee

Hahaha. Boston is a 1st round bye. Get real dude. BOS plays intense defense and they're still very good and incredibly well coached. Of course they're not as scary without Hayward and Kyrie but to think they're not capable of beating MIA or MIL in a series is whack. There's a reason they're the 2 seed and it has a lot more to do with them as a 'team' than Kyrie playing some kind of hero ball and carrying them.

Besides, if we win and MIL does somehow beat them in a series, which I don't think will happen although it will likely go to 6 games or so, and we get past PHI, we'd have home court advantage in that scenario. You play to win. And us beating the 1 seed at home while they didn't rest anyone is great for our confidence going into the playoffs. We got slapped around by NYK and OKC, gotta play to win the game and reestablish some damn swagger.

PHI doesn't scare me. They're young and will make mistakes and we went 2-2 in the season against them. It'll be a fun series for sure.
    BRUH

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    The Bucks don't have anyone outside of Giannis. I thought Kidd was actually doing a good job coaching that team and his interim replacement will not do well against Brad Stevens. The Bucks will get exposed in the playoffs.

The Heat gets up to play the 76ers, for whatever reason. It should be a good series. If they lose to the 76ers, then that should be a wakeup call to the FO because that is the competition we will be facing for the next 4 years along with the C's.

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    The Bucks don't have anyone outside of Giannis. I thought Kidd was actually doing a good job coaching that team and his interim replacement will not do well against Brad Stevens. The Bucks will get exposed in the playoffs.

The Heat gets up to play the 76ers, for whatever reason. It should be a good series. If they lose to the 76ers, then that should be a wakeup call to the FO because that is the competition we will be facing for the next 4 years along with the C's.

Bucks don't have anyone outside of Giannas? Whatttt lmaooooo

Bledsoe/Middleton/Giannis/Parker/Maker

Bogden/Snell/Henson off the bench

Come on

There stacked and if they had a good coaching staff they'd be the 1 seed lol

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Miami HEAT Game Thread 2017/18 Season

Bucks will beat Celtics in 5

But we'll come back to this when it happens

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Literally everyone doubting the Heat saying they're a bad team and majority in the NBA forum picking the Sixers in 5 lmao! I hope they bust the Sixers ***, I'm talking crazy if they do
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Literally everyone doubting the Heat saying they're a bad team and majority in the NBA forum picking the Sixers in 5 lmao! I hope they bust the Sixers ***, I'm talking crazy if they do
    My friend bet my $300 that it would go 5 max lol

People are nuts

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    It's going to be pretty sweet if it happens. They act like the Sixers are that far superior and dominated us in the regular season matchups. It was 2-2 and we had a huge meltdown in the 2nd half of the 2nd game we played against them or it would have been a 3-1 series.

I think working Embiid back in while in the middle of a playoff series is also not going to be easy. It's not like he's a bench player or role player, he's their star who's going to need the ball. I think he'll be rusty (and need to get used to the mask) since he's missed a couple weeks and the adjustment of working him back in will hurt them. Plus he's not exactly gone off in the matchups vs. Whiteside.

Come on

The 1 seed? The exaggeration on this board is staggering. One person calls BOS the #2 seed a 1st round bye (just forget that they have 3-4 players in the top 20 of defensive net rating) and now Bucks should've been the 1 seed... The Celtics also won't have Marcus Smart which I just found out while I wrote this because I wanted to look up the matchups. Their back court is going to be pretty thin... I fully expect MIL to win the series now but I still wouldn't call it a bye by any measure. Think Bucks win in 6. The PHI and MIA series will be fun. No matter who wins the series I think it easily goes 6 games. The only series I can see going 5 games or less in the East would be TOR beating WAS in 5. CLE will win their series in 5-6 also. Actually think our series will be the hardest to predict.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post

Come on

The 1 seed? The exaggeration on this board is staggering. One person calls BOS the #2 seed a 1st round bye (just forget that they have 3-4 players in the top 20 of defensive net rating) and now Bucks should've been the 1 seed... The Celtics also won't have Marcus Smart which I just found out while I wrote this because I wanted to look up the matchups. Their back court is going to be pretty thin... I fully expect MIL to win the series now but I still wouldn't call it a bye by any measure. Think Bucks win in 6. The PHI and MIA series will be fun. No matter who wins the series I think it easily goes 6 games. The only series I can see going 5 games or less in the East would be TOR beating WAS in 5. CLE will win their series in 5-6 also. Actually think our series will be the hardest to predict.
    When I said Bos is a first round bye I didn't mean every game vs them would be easy

I just meant any team that played them was going to the 2nd round lol

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Yea I didn't know Marcus Smart was also out... Tough to overcome not having Hayward, Kyrie and Smart. C's have a hard time putting up points and the Bucks play very good defense.
    I have it like this
    Raps over Wiz in 5
    Bucks over C's in 6
    76'ers over Heat in 7
    Cavs over Pacers in 6

Shouldn't someone create a MIA vs PHI thread?
    BRUH

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin

Come on

Bucks will beat Celtics in 5

But we'll come back to this when it happens

Ehem. My dude. You got anything to say? Or you want to wait 'till the fat lady sings? lol

Let me just say, that I'm so glad we won the last game of the season. Boston is legit. They are deeeeeeeep. Arguably their 3 best players are out and their next starting 5 is still lighting it up. There needs to be more respect for Brad Stevens and that team. Also, the Bucks suck and are overrated. Internet hype.

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    Ehem. My dude. You got anything to say? Or you want to wait 'till the fat lady sings? lol

Let me just say, that I'm so glad we won the last game of the season. Boston is legit. They are deeeeeeeep. Arguably their 3 best players are out and their next starting 5 is still lighting it up. There needs to be more respect for Brad Stevens and that team. Also, the Bucks suck and are overrated. Internet hype.
    Lol. Yup. Boston and Philly are going to be so good next year and in the future it's scary. Bucks are getting out coached badly. I'm still surprised the Bucks couldn't steal a game in BOS. Had so many chances to close out that game 1. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a BOS team in the semi's. They're deep and scary but I still think they shouldn't be doing what they're doing without Kyrie Smart and Hayward. Problem is when C's have Rozier/Larkin out there they don't have a guard taking advantage. Bledsoe is choking something fierce and Jabari Parker... lol... good luck getting that max contract kid! hahaa... zero points... We'd matchup better against the C's than the Bucks are. And I think Whiteside would play very well against them. But gotta get past the Sixers first. And if Cavs lose to Indiana in the first round. He's gone 100%.
    BRUH

The main problem that people are seriously mistaken about is that the Bucks are a 'good defensive team'

They are ranked 19th overall.

Only 22nd in opponent FG%.
    Dead last 30th in defensive rebounding.

They are great at steals (2nd) and blocks (5th), which is where people seem to be fooled into thinking they are good on that end.

I expect them to fall to the Celtics in that series.
    Last edited by beasted86; 04-18-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Miami HEAT Game Thread 2017/18 Season

Lol yeah I was wrong on Bucks vs Celtics big time smh

Still think it's a better match up for us

Hopefully we advance and find out

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast