Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I expect a loss Monday in Portland, but both the Kings and Lakers are completely winnable.
    All 3 of those are winnable

Portland isn't elite

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    All 3 of those are winnable

Portland isn't elite
    Over the last month Portland is 9-1 with a +7.5 net efficiency rating and 2 wins vs GSW in that stretch

Call it what you will but thats pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Whiteside is so nonchalant. Not sure he really even wants to play how his tone was.
    It looks like we're going to be without Wade and Whiteside in Portland, maybe longer

IDK if it was the match-up or back-to-back for Washington but we looked really good without Whiteside....It'll be interesting to see how the Bam/Olynyk tandem does vs Portland.....and no Wade should mean more minutes for Mcgruder

Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    I hate when people say this kinda ****

A guy doesn't have to talk a certain way to mean anything

He's a relaxed guy...he doesn't have to talk how you want him to to make you feel like he wants to play

He's been complaining about wanting more minutes all season

Obviously he wants to play
    Beyond his tone, he was basically excluding himself from the entire west coast road trip before seeing how he feels.

Whether he meant what he was saying literally or not I'm not sure. But it's not my fault if I'm taking his words at face value.

For a hip strain he's like 'not sure if it's worth flying over there if it might get worse'. Like, really?

Portland is a good home team on a 9 game winning streak, and on the season Miami is 3-10 against West playoff teams.

Just being realistic.

If they can escape that game without any more injuries and don't get completely embarrassed I'll be fine with that.

I don't think we win all 3 on this road trip. I would be perfectly happy winning 2 of 3.

Miami HEAT Game Thread 2017/18 Season

We stopped bostons streak earlier in the year...we can stop this one to

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

We absolutely have to win the Sacramento game. The Portland and LA games won't be easy. Portland is hot and the Lakers are playing a lot better recently too. They already killed us at home and they just dropped 127 on the Cavs last night. I would hope we could make some adjustments for this game after our performance against them last time.

Canít even beat Sacramento. It will be such a short playoffs for us if we make it in.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

We're probably going to drop all 3 games.

Lakers are much improved and playing at home.

Dragić is a good player, but he's not a workhorse superstar. Can't expect him to just pick up everyone else's slack and drop 40 when the offense lulls.

Offense is so putrid you and Ellington to take 17 off balance 3s.

We also have no defense. Babbitt blew multiple rotations along with Kelly. Bam wasn't a match for a saavy vet but the effort was there which I love.

Lucky for us Detroit is no threat without Reggie.
    Last edited by beasted86; 03-15-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Games like this, I believe Waiters would have finish the game off.

Winslow 38min, 4-12, -7, 10pts. I mean wtf, you can't even have success against a team like the Kings. I really don't get like this, but if he isn't traded this off season, I'm just always going to have something negative to say about the front office.

He has to go, or Spo has to go, because NO sane coach would keep playing a player that has this type of negative production.

Bye Winslow, in my mind you are done.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Winslow has been very good lately, he's going to have bad games every now and then.

Babbit shouldn't be in the NBA, let alone starting on a team.

I mean I can't be too mad about this loss, they should've won when they went up 4 with a minute left but Kelly choked on a free throw. They were down 13 with 6 minutes left and fought back to take the lead. In the end 3 of their top 4 players were out, not much they could do.
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Canít even beat Sacramento. It will be such a short playoffs for us if we make it in.
    No Wade Whiteside or JRich though, take 3 of the top 4 off of any team and it will be a short playoffs.
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Winslow has been very good lately, he's going to have bad games every now and then.

Babbit shouldn't be in the NBA, let alone starting on a team.

I mean I can't be too mad about this loss, they should've won when they went up 4 with a minute left but Kelly choked on a free throw. They were down 13 with 6 minutes left and fought back to take the lead. In the end 3 of their top 4 players were out, not much they could do.
    Winslow has been better recently but he still can't make layups. It blows my mind how many layups (especially easy layups) he misses. He has no touch around the hoop at all. I don't think I've ever seen an NBA player have that much trouble making layups.

The Heat definitely blew it at the end after going up 4 with like a minute to go. JJ got the offensive foul, we allow them to hit a 3, we waste a possession with Dragic dribbling around into a shot clock violation, and finally Olynyk misses the free throw to put us up 3. It was a great comeback but they couldn't finish it off unfortunately. They were playing without 3 of their 4 best players though so that definitely was a factor.

Miami HEAT Game Thread 2017/18 Season

8th seed is better for us tbh

NBA is gonna use refs to cheat for both Boston and Cavs

Might give us a fair shot vs Raptors

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast