Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    That didn't work with Deandre and he's a far more consistent player. He's better overall IMHO. He's a defensive leader on the floor and he's never injured. He's missed just 6 games over the past 8 seasons.

Whiteside has literally 0% leadership. Seems to get injured fairly regularly. Is inconsistent, and won't have the same interest because of his immaturity.

We will get garbage for Whiteside.
    $25 million is actually his contract not 20 which is even worse. I agree though. Whiteside's value is super low

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Only thing I agree with here is to maximize Whiteside. Not because it will help us win at all. But instead inflate his trade stock.

If they can fool teams into thinking he's a good player that will help.
    Come on man

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Come on man
    Honestly I am starting to just flat out hate how lazy Whiteside is that I don't even care what we get for him as long as he is off this team. Id prefer to be petty as well and trade him to a cold place.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Honestly I am starting to just flat out hate how lazy Whiteside is that I don't even care what we get for him as long as he is off this team. Id prefer to be petty as well and trade him to a cold place.
    Spo is to blame too, but Whiteside has to man up.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    I actually thought the team did well last night in trying to keep up, the Lakers pace now, especially after their trades, is just way too quick to match with our existing game. I wish we would play that uptempo all the time, but we don't have the ability to defend if we do. Have to ratchet up the defense, slow them down and contain them to win with teams like that. We'll play them again on the 16th.

The game tomorrow I think is a must win. I know other fans keep saying "its just one game" but its no longer one game. If this team again shows no urgency on Saturday then they will not be making the playoffs.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

We were up 3.5 games on the Pistons after beating the 76ers on Tuesday night. If the Pistons beat the Magic tonight and beat us tomorrow night that could be down to only 1 game and they would have the tie breaker over us. Every game matters at this point but especially the games against teams we're fighting for playoff position with.

Good thing the Pistons are sucking more than we are recently. They just lost to the Magic so we're back to a 3 game lead. A win tomorrow night to move to 4 games up would be big.

Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    Good thing the Pistons are sucking more than we are recently. They just lost to the Magic so we're back to a 3 game lead. A win tomorrow night to move to 4 games up would be big.
    Miami will probably come out sluggish and lose that one too.

I have no confidence in this team. They still have zero identity. Are they a defensive team? Outscoring team? Half court team? Uptempo? 3pt shooting? Wear you down at the FT stripe team?

Miami is none of these. They have nothing to rely on that is an advantage every night.

I'm confident Whiteside has now given up completely.

No effort or energy to start this game.

Whiteside goes out and we all of a sudden go on a 14-4 run to take the lead...

Double digit lead in our favor?
    Must be another L on the way

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    36 year old Wade shouldn't be the best player on this team.
    He's clearly not Wade fan...non heat fan

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators

Miami HEAT Game Thread 2017/18 Season

Good team win tonight

J Rich was awesome

Whiteside grabbed 19 boards

Winslow has been good for the last few games

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Good team win tonight

J Rich was awesome

Whiteside grabbed 19 boards

Winslow has been good for the last few games

Winslow has been a little better on the offensive end, maybe Wade is helping him out in someway.

I didn't get to watch the game but how did the new starting lineup do? We'll maybe it doesn't even matter because Ellington is injured.

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast