Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 166 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    The funniest part about this, and something that completely embodies ownership and management....

The Bulls traded their 2nd round pick to "not waste" money and instead gather cash. They then go onto sign Niko Mirotic for 12 mil per season...much, much more than what it would have cost to select Bell. In the end, Jordan Bell is in all likelihood going to be the better, cost controlled player....and he would bring toughness and athleticism which the Bulls sorely need in the front court. Typical Bulls incompetency.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    The funniest part about this, and something that completely embodies ownership and management....

The Bulls traded their 2nd round pick to "not waste" money and instead gather cash. They then go onto sign Niko Mirotic for 12 mil per season...much, much more than what it would have cost to select Bell. In the end, Jordan Bell is in all likelihood going to be the better, cost controlled player....and he would bring toughness and athleticism which the Bulls sorely need in the front court. Typical Bulls incompetency.
    To make matters worse...I don't think they actually scouted Bell or had any intention of drafting him. I think the only reason they drafted him was because the Warriors told them to after they agreed on the 3M. They had an athletic cost controlled player available for them who they had no idea about.

Fred Hoidberg : "KC Johnson: Hoiberg is talking to both Mirotic and Portis but isnít trying to be bridge. Said they have to work it out on their own. Will support both"

Fred is just terrible. As a coach and as a leader. But he helps the tank

Anybody trade Dunn for Bledsoe?

So far, so good.

Lauri gave a reason to watch the games. He will definitly be a good piece to keep around.
    I hope Lavine returns to his old self. These 2 guys are a nice combination to have.

The rest of the group can go from mediocre to role players in the future.

PS: I hate niko. I think Portis was plain stupid, but man, i hate Nikoīs lack of effort and those terrible long threes.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    I dont think it makes sense for our future.

What i would had loved was keeping Rondo as a mentor and leading and teaching the young guys. I believe Lauri numbers would be even better by now. The FO preferred to give money to Niko when we already had 2 young PF on the roster.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    No right now. If we were two years down the road probably but Bledsoe makes us better which is not the current goal. We want to get high draft picks and future potential. If Bledsoe does come and cost us.3 spots per the next two years its not worth it.

Dunn + Niko for Bledsoe all day long. Lavine will be out for awhile and Bledsoe, Holiday, zipser, Lauri, Lopez isn't beating many teams. We'll still be near the bottom, but we'll come up way quicker next year with Lavine and our pick. Doubt the Bulls will tank for two years anyway. Bledsoe is still young enough to be good for quite awhile. I understand wanting to tank, but Dunn for Bledsoe is a no-brainer.

No

Bulls won the butler trade

https://youtu.be/oYXPQUljUik

Im sure this has been posted somewhere on here over the last few months but in case someone overlooked it. Theres some nice Dunn to Lavine highlights as well.

Im not convinced Dunn will ever be a top 10 PG in the league due to the jumper and TO rate. I do, however, think he can be in that 11-15 range. I have hope for an average jumper as he improved it every year in college and the form is fine mechanically. The TO rate also improved, albeit from god awful to just plain bad.

Unfortunately we know firsthand how Thibs feels about rookies so Im not sure we know much of anything based on last year. Obviously a highlight video doesnt mean much other than flashing his ability. I think a year starting for the Bulls with little expectations should allow Dunn's game to shine. He will have every opportunity to succeed here, and hopefully with a healthy Lavine, along with Markannan they are able to grow together. Add a top 3 pick and go from there roster wise. And of course, fire GarPax/Hoiberg.

Damn man, Lauri is legit exciting...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 166 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast