Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Considering becoming a Nuggets fan + Utah thanks you

For giving them Gobert and Mitchell for nothing.

Huge Millsap fan I've followed his entire career back to Louisiana and more. I believe fans should not be held hostage to any one team and can jump on a team that is well put together. I see Denver building that ship so I will start watching every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanklin View Post

Huge Millsap fan I've followed his entire career back to Louisiana and more. I believe fans should not be held hostage to any one team and can jump on a team that is well put together. I see Denver building that ship so I will start watching every game.
    Gobert had very little to do with us since we were selecting for you and not a draft and trade type. Mitchell you can thank the incompetency of our front office on draft night.

But I root for Utah on the side of my Nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanklin View Post

Well, at least it seems ALL Jazz fans are A-holes, trolling rather than just being thankful.....