Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Surprisingly, Lin was the Nets 2nd best player last season. He was an easy 15/6/6 type player before he got injured. Had him on my fantasy.. he's a good player. Btw, all this means is that D'Angelo will put up some mean numbers. I have him on my fantasy this season. 22/6/6 is where I think he is headed.
    Thatís exactly how I knew they would be awful. Is there a worse #2 in the league than Lin? I seriously doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Thatís exactly how I knew they would be awful. Is there a worse #2 in the league than Lin? I seriously doubt it.
    Kyle Lowry in the playoffs

PROCESSING

Anyone else surprised the Nuggets blew that lead to the Jazz? As did the Warriors to the Rockets. Both GS & Denver were up big throughout the game, then lost it down the stretch. Nuggets were on the road, though.

What a game by Giannis! Holy crap.

Also nice to see DMC & AD drop so many points and rebounds. Shame Rondo is hurt for them as they didn't get others involved. Celtics got some work to do, for sure. Kyrie is good enough to make games competitive, but they're going to need more from Horford moving forward. Jrue Holiday was horrible for Pelicans, too.

What happened with the Suns? What a stinker that game was. Devin Booker aiming at the other basket. McCollum didn't even play!

Magic/Heat was a good game. Strong showing by Whiteside. Even Dwight had 15 rebounds in his sleep in Charlotte's loss. Mavericks rookie looks nice. Who drops 10 assists in their first NBA game? Harden slayed the Kings. And John Wall was on fire. Other than Hayward's injury, looks like a great season coming up. Lots of vigor in teams that I didn't expect. Wonder how predictions will pan out with reality. Any team looks capable, IMO.

Rudy Gay looked good for the Spurs.

Wonder how Lonzo will do tonight...

King Klay on a tear to open the season.

What's the deal with Fultz? Is he injured? If so, is he expected to actually contribute when he gets healthy? Is he screaming bust already or this is all precautionary stuff? What's the actual story with that ****ing free throw of his?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    What's the deal with Fultz? Is he injured? If so, is he expected to actually contribute when he gets healthy? Is he screaming bust already or this is all precautionary stuff? What's the actual story with that ****ing free throw of his?
    He's got a bad right shoulder right now. He talked about it and it's more sore than preventing him from doing anything. When he's just playing he admitted to not thinking about anything and being able to just shoot. But when he's got the space or at the line he thinks about it and tries to avoid the pain.

Really he needs to sit about a week or two, get some rehab, and get it feeling right followed by a visit to a sports psychologist.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    He's got a bad right shoulder right now. He talked about it and it's more sore than preventing him from doing anything. When he's just playing he admitted to not thinking about anything and being able to just shoot. But when he's got the space or at the line he thinks about it and tries to avoid the pain.

Really he needs to sit about a week or two, get some rehab, and get it feeling right followed by a visit to a sports psychologist.
    Yea seems weird that he is playing, although you do see players play entire seasons with shoulder injuries. I guess there isn't much of a chance to make it worse by playing.

Are you worried at all about him at this point as a Sixers fan? Or have you seen enough to feel confident he will be a franchise PG one day?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Yea seems weird that he is playing, although you do see players play entire seasons with shoulder injuries. I guess there isn't much of a chance to make it worse by playing.

Are you worried at all about him at this point as a Sixers fan? Or have you seen enough to feel confident he will be a franchise PG one day?
    0 worries.

He did it all at SL and was fine, came into Camp with the different shot. Heard he was taking a ton of FT's in between the two. I think it's just fatigue of the shoulder more than anything else. He's still cutting off ball, attacking the rim, making some nice passes, not turning it over that much. So when that shoulder feels better and he takes some longer shots those things will become even better.

Look it's 2 games in. If we get through year 1, into camp of year 2, and he's still doing this, nothing is ever announced then I'll get worried. But for now we know the shoulder is an issue, he doesn't need surgery, but can play, and does enough other things at a high level that it's not bothersome.

PROCESSING

Iím missing Rubio already, Teague is average at best.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg:31923001
    null
    How dare you sir!
    Last edited by aman_13; 10-21-2017 at 12:40 PM.
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

https://youtu.be/lABmqYk5Zm0

IT starting to put in work with the King and Flash!

If he can come back around January and find some rhythm and chemistry, we're gonna be the best team in the East without question.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleRick View Post
    Iím missing Rubio already, Teague is average at best.
    Teague is exactly average.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R98h1oDSV4

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

I know it's a bit cliche but whenever a Sixers rookie gets a "little injury" I start to wonder if his recovery will include tweets of them working out and looking good in the next off-season after holding them out a year as "a precaution".

Not that I'm at all worried Fultz is injury prone at all ... it just scratches that itch in my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I know it's a bit cliche but whenever a Sixers rookie gets a "little injury" I start to wonder if his recovery will include tweets of them working out and looking good in the next off-season after holding them out a year as "a precaution".

Not that I'm at all worried Fultz is injury prone at all ... it just scratches that itch in my brain.
    I get you and donít blame you at all. Someone with some inside knowledge I know said itís just soreness from all the reps he took in the offseason.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    https://youtu.be/lABmqYk5Zm0

IT starting to put in work with the King and Flash!

If he can come back around January and find some rhythm and chemistry, we're gonna be the best team in the East without question.
    Lebron doesn't need IT just like he doesn't need Kyrie to dominant opponents but even Lebron would admit the Dubs are the best team in the league now. Too bad they didn't get PG instead of OKC cause then we would be scared. Were more worried about OKC and their 3 headed monster...

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast