Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1082
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Brewer. I used to take an annual hiatus after the NFL mock. And took a few year break previously. I remember the good old days. When the site was good and "w" was prez. I went like 6-7 years without an infraction. Then the site changed. And now, for my 10 year anniversary - the mods gifted me a Philly minutes restriction. And followed thst up with an unwarranted warning a few days later.
    ahh yes, brewer, brewer17 or something like that iirc

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    26,246

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,822
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    To counter that, when Alabama wins the CFB championship LeBron wins the championship.
    https://goo.gl/images/Kj2kFg

    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


    -PSD’s Woj/Messiah

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,343
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    ahh yes, brewer, brewer17 or something like that iirc
    Brewer94. I was in no way affiliated with brewer17 who was a completely random user


    Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

    One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    26,735
    Clippers offered Minnesota Blake for KAT lol

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,822
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Clippers offered Minnesota Blake for KAT lol

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Did they really lol?
    https://goo.gl/images/Kj2kFg

    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


    -PSD’s Woj/Messiah

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,596
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Clippers offered Minnesota Blake for KAT lol

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Did they think that Minnesota's FO was Drunk, High and Salted? Or that they rehired David Kahn?
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.


    I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,343
    Clippers gonna Clippers.

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    13,078
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Clippers offered Minnesota Blake for KAT lol

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    This sounds like some computerized 2K ****.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    43,386
    Fml

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    2,981
    Boy them Celtics and Danny ainge bunch of idiots I tell you! Fools why would you trade for a pg that doesn't play d and the #1 pick traded for the 3 for a guy that would be taken fifth at most if a GM really wanted him.


    Guys who play every game and not stat stuffing GTFO. Ya you two!( You know who you are! )

    Keep hating and trust the process bro!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Brewer94. I was in no way affiliated with brewer17 who was a completely random user
    Thanks for the correction lol.

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,822
    https://goo.gl/images/Kj2kFg

    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


    -PSD’s Woj/Messiah

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Boy them Celtics and Danny ainge bunch of idiots I tell you! Fools why would you trade for a pg that doesn't play d and the #1 pick traded for the 3 for a guy that would be taken fifth at most if a GM really wanted him.


    Guys who play every game and not stat stuffing GTFO. Ya you two!( You know who you are! )

    Keep hating and trust the process bro!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Don't give me that, Tatum is the alpha on that team
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.


    I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,822
    https://goo.gl/images/Kj2kFg

    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


    -PSD’s Woj/Messiah

Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •