Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

2017-2018 Around the NBA Discussion

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

How about that big shot by Wiggins.

The kid is growing.

He made several big shots in the last minutes of the game against OKC.

This is a different Wolves team. They usually fold when it matters. Great addition of Jimmy Butler in the offseason.
    “We’re never going to be a high-assist team”, Casey said Thursday morning during an appearance on on SN590 The Fan’s Starting Lineup, “The way DeMar plays, he gets his points off the dribble and in one-on-one situations, and it takes away from that high-assist number. But we have to get the ball moving— and knock down shots once it is.”

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12:31931468
    How about that big shot by Wiggins.

The kid is growing.

He made several big shots in the last minutes of the game against OKC.

This is a different Wolves team. They usually fold when it matters. Great addition of Jimmy Butler in the offseason.
    Just saw it. Exciting finish.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Wiz talked so much **** and lost to Lonzo lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    Wiz talked so much **** and lost to Lonzo lmao
    Wall is a clown however he backs it up in the playoffs.

Their team though are also pretenders, they are 0.5 better than the Raptors when it matters most.
    “We’re never going to be a high-assist team”, Casey said Thursday morning during an appearance on on SN590 The Fan’s Starting Lineup, “The way DeMar plays, he gets his points off the dribble and in one-on-one situations, and it takes away from that high-assist number. But we have to get the ball moving— and knock down shots once it is.”

Raptors are better than the Wiz.

I'll take losses to SA and GSW over what the Cav's have been doing.

Lol, nah.

Not until they beat Wall and Bradley in a seven game series, they are a tad lesser than the Wizards.

How did so many teams pass up on Kuzma?

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Teams always dream on the freshmen. Probably not the only reason, but 3/4 year college players always seem to slip.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer:31954293
    Teams always dream on the freshmen. Probably not the only reason, but 3/4 year college players always seem to slip.
    He's playing like he's been in the league for a while. I bet a lot of playoff contenders are kicking themselves right now.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Wouldn't he of looked good on this team moving forward. Would be nice to have a young guy who can excel on the offensive end other then just the big athletic defensive types.

I've had a couple late nights watching the Lakers and he impressed me for sure. They have 3 nice young PF's in Nance/Randle/Kuzma be nice to target one of them.

Overall I've been pretty impressed with this years draft class. Maybe no superstars but some solid players outside the top ten in the draft like Kuzma/Bacon/Mitchell/OG/Monk/James and others.
    Last edited by LanceUpperCut; 11-05-2017 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Wouldn't he of looked good on this team moving forward. Would be nice to have a young guy who can excel on the offensive end other then just the big athletic defensive types.

I've had a couple late nights watching the Lakers and he impressed me for sure. They have 3 nice young PF's in Nance/Randle/Kuzma be nice to target one of them.
    Yeah we could use any of em

We were supposed to draft Kuzma if OG wasn't around.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Overall I've been pretty impressed with this years draft class. Maybe no superstars but some solid players like outside the top ten in the draft like Kuzma/Bacon/Mitchell/OG/Monk/James and others.
    I think Mitchell and Monk will both make teams regret passing them up. Pretty gifted scorers.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast