Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 138 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2856
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Expect another 7 games nail biters in the playoffs.
    That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    That would be awesome.
    Yup, enough energy to complete 4 games against the Cavs if they ever reach there.
    “We’re never going to be a high-assist team”, Casey said Thursday morning during an appearance on on SN590 The Fan’s Starting Lineup, “The way DeMar plays, he gets his points off the dribble and in one-on-one situations, and it takes away from that high-assist number. But we have to get the ball moving— and knock down shots once it is.”

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    If its against the Cavs or Boston, sign me up!

First round should be no more than 5 games if we want to be taken seriously.
    First round would be a grind against the Heat/ Pacers or Sixers. All three are more than capable to give the optimists of this team enough heartache lol
    “We’re never going to be a high-assist team”, Casey said Thursday morning during an appearance on on SN590 The Fan’s Starting Lineup, “The way DeMar plays, he gets his points off the dribble and in one-on-one situations, and it takes away from that high-assist number. But we have to get the ball moving— and knock down shots once it is.”

That would be awesome.
    If its against the Cavs or Boston, sign me up!

First round should be no more than 5 games if we want to be taken seriously.

Damn, we missed key free throws at the end... I wish VanVleet had a chance there, he will probably sink both free throws.

There's just little ball movement once the game becomes tight, does not look good come playoff time. We need more close games to improve our execution.
    Scary thought.

Damn, we missed key free throws at the end... I wish VanVleet had a chance there, he will probably sink both free throws.

There's just little ball movement once the game becomes tight, does not look good come playoff time. We need more close games to improve our execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    First round would be a grind against the Heat/ Pacers or Sixers. All three are more than capable to give the optimists of this team enough heartache lol
    Oh yes, I'm prepared for that lol. I just wish we come out on top.

Oh yes, I'm prepared for that lol. I just wish we come out on top.
    No doubt, Me too.

But spending the energy the first two rounds, not sure if there would still be enough left against this rejuvenated LeBron and his new robins.

What is scary is that, the usual tendencies of both Lowry and Derozan are still evident when the game is on the line, they both forget what made this team so surprisingly successful all season is by moving the ball and involving their other teammates.

That would be awesome.
    I don't know about awesome lol but this team plays as if they are underdogs. They need adversity to succeed so I do want to see them squirm a bit.

We're only like 50 games into a change so stuff like this is expected. You're trying to break a 6-7 year habit so it's not going to be easy. This game should hopefully be a learning lesson, especially since they are potential 1st round opponents.

This OKC team is a scary bunch against any of the two power house West teams (GS and Houston).

Rooting for them to be the spoiler lol

Casey was really upset after the game. I saw a lot of good things tonight. They were up 16 or so at the 6th minute mark in the 4th and stopped playing. They had great ball movement and reverted to some old habits. Good learning experience. This Heat team is dangerous but you can see why they have been losing recently.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

JV didn't attempt a 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    We're only like 50 games into a change so stuff like this is expected. You're trying to break a 6-7 year habit so it's not going to be easy. This game should hopefully be a learning lesson, especially since they are potential 1st round opponents.
    Yup, I get it. But Derozan needs to stop thinking he's a superstar. Move the ball and stop this hero ball nonsense, you just don't have it Demar.

Right now, I honestly think we'll do better with the bench on the floor in crunch time.