Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 108 of 191 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2856
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    Miles missing those 2 FT's sealed the deal.

But again, another game where we keep up against these guys. Without one of our top 2 players at that.
    Yea the second it happened I felt that was what would decide it.

Didn't like Demar didn't get a touch in that last play.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    In no particular order...

LeBron, Harden, Durant, Steph, Giannis, Anthony Davis and Westbrook have been the top 7.

After that you have Irving, Cousins, DeRozan, Oladipo, Aldridge and Towns vying for the remaining spots; and I can make an argument for DeMar over that entire 2nd tier.
    I have a hard time with putting cousins on that list. I use to give him the benefit of the doubt when he was on the Kings but since he’s been on the Pelicans I have expected way better results. Right now if you give any coach the choice between Cousins and Derozan I think it would be a unanimous decision in Demars favor. With that said I still don’t put Derozan in the top 10. With Leonard out I think I have him at 11 depending how you rank him against Thompson. I put him ahead of Thompson but I think some have it vice versa. With Leonard out I have Demar at 10.

Lebron
    Durant
    Harden
    Curry
    Giannis
    Leonard(healthy)
    WB
    Goerge
    Davis
    Towns
    Derozan
    Irving
    Thompson
    Butler
    Green/Cousins

I prefer Green over Cousins given the option but obliviously Cousins has the better stats.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 01-13-2018 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I really like the way Fred is playing. I really want the Raps to bring him back. He has upside and he's got stage presence. That shot he hit near the end was so clutch.
    He reminds me of Damon Staudamire

I really like the way Fred is playing. I really want the Raps to bring him back. He has upside and he's got stage presence. That shot he hit near the end was so clutch.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Man that would've been a great game to go to.

Hell of a comeback despite the loss. Wonder how it would've gone if Lowry was there.
    IMO the team plays better with out Lowry. As much as I love the guy and what he has done here I think it may be time to test the market and see what we can get for him. I don’t know how Demar would feel about it but if it helps the team he should be ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I have a hard time with putting cousins on that list. I use to give him the benefit of the doubt when he was on the Kings but since he’s been on the Pelicans I have expected way better results. Right now if you give any coach the choice between Cousins and Derozan I think it would be a unanimous decision in Demars favor. With that said I still don’t put Derozan in the top 10. With Leonard out I think I have him at 11 depending how you rank him against Thompson. I put him ahead of Thompson but I think some have it vice versa. With Leonard out I have Demar at 10.

Lebron
    Durant
    Harden
    Curry
    Giannis
    Leonard(healthy)
    WB
    Goerge
    Davis
    Towns
    Derozan
    Irving
    Thompson
    Butler
    Green/Cousins

I prefer Green over Cousins given the option but obliviously Cousins has the better stats.
    if that list is for this season, you're way too high on George.

IMO the team plays better with out Lowry. As much as I love the guy and what he has done here I think it may be time to test the market and see what we can get for him. I don’t know how Demar would feel about it but if it helps the team he should be ok with it.
    All the advance stats point to Lowry being beneficial to the team last I checked.

I think this might be one of those things where we let the short term memory and emotions get the best of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    if that list is for this season, you're way too high on George.
    Yeah I agree but we know the player overall is up there. The fit on the team may not be the greatest.

All the advance stats point to Lowry being beneficial to the team last I checked.

I think this might be one of those things where we let the short term memory and emotions get the best of us.
    No not really. I just think in a year or two he will decline. And as he gets older he will be harder to trade and likely will have less value. I love his heart but something about him just isn’t the same as the last couple season I can’t put my finger on it.

Nah, I feel the same way as smith&wesson. Aside from being injury prone and choker in the playoffs, Lowry has clearly regressed this season and it is only going downhill from here. Get something back in the offseason before he loses a lot of value. I feel very comfortable with Delon and FVV, these guys are the future and perfect players for our system.

DeMar might he fined for his post game comments but I love his honesty.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll:32099879
    Nah, I feel the same way as smith&wesson. Aside from being injury prone and choker in the playoffs, Lowry has clearly regressed this season and it is only going downhill from here. Get something back in the offseason before he loses a lot of value. I feel very comfortable with Delon and FVV, these guys are the future and perfect players for our system.
    He's taking less shots, playing less minutes and being a more of a spot up guy. He's showing his age at times but he's really put the team ahead of his personal stats. I don't think he gets enough credit for how much he has bought in and he's still one of the best 3 point shooters in the game. He can be streaky but there is no way this team is better without him.
    Last edited by aman_13; 01-14-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Yeah I agree but we know the player overall is up there. The fit on the team may not be the greatest.
    I still don't think he's a top 10 player overall, I think he's 16-20 range.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    He's taking less shots, playing less minutes and being a more of a spot up guy. He's showing his age at times but he's really put the team ahead of his personal stats. I don't think he gets enough credit for how much he has bought in and he's still one of the best 3 point shooters in the game. He can be streaky but there is no way this team is better without him.
    yea he's definitely declining but the team surely needs him. I think ppl here are being too harsh...maybe because of his contract. I'd still do that contract over again even knowing he's declining. He's very important to the team.

No not really. I just think in a year or two he will decline. And as he gets older he will be harder to trade and likely will have less value. I love his heart but something about him just isn’t the same as the last couple season I can’t put my finger on it.
    His contract is finish in 2.5 seasons so that shouldn't be a reason to trade him if he declines in a year or 2.

He'll be better than anyone we can get this year, probably better than anyone we can get next year and the year after that.