Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 155 of 191 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2856
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Guys, ive been thinking about this so much lately and i honestly believe Masai could land Lebron. I assume he wants to compete so the obvious teams that come to mind are Houston, San Antonio, Philadelphia, Golden State. And us.

We should absolutely be in this conversation. We are as stable and well run an organization as there is since Masai got here.

And if you pay attention Lebron has serious issues with the leadership of his country and his kids are a big factor for him.

So what i would do, and i know it would take giant balls to do it, is get a meeting with Lebron. And when Lebron walks in that room youve got pictures of his kids, present and future. Graduating high school. Getting married. Then you turn to him and say, you are a smart man. You know we will own this conference for the rest of your career if you come here. we are loaded with young talent. You will fit in how we play perfectly. Those are basketball reasons.

But winning feels pretty hollow without family doesnt it? I'll bet its pretty hard to sleep at night as a father with all these shootings, and wondering what trump is going to say or do next that will endanger the safety of the citizens of the USA. If you come here Lebron, you won't have to worry about whether your kids will make it safely home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    I mean, he should certainly try. Winning seasons, winning culture, stability, etc means a lot more if it puts you into the conversation to land elite talent. There are crazy financial hurdles to make anything like your suggestion possible though. We are already deep into the tax heading into the season. LeBron won't make less than 30 million.

I think he ends up in Philly personally.
    Last edited by pebloemer; 03-09-2018 at 05:59 PM.

For tonight's game, no Wright or Anunoby sucks a little against Harden. I like the idea of some Siakam against him. Important player this game (more and more he is important in most games).

They should definitely try to get a meeting. The Raptors really haven't been able to get a sit down with a big star though. Last star was Aldridge.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I think the raps should talk to just about every big FA now. We should be a really attractive option

Everyone is looking to team up with other guys right now. We can't really offer that unless someone really wants to play with Demar/Lowry.

Pretty sure Lebrons going to Houston. They are the only team that can compete with the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Pretty sure Lebrons going to Houston. They are the only team that can compete with the Warriors.
    I say he stays but that's because I don't think he's looking to chase anymore rings. He's as high as #2 in a lot of people's eyes and chasing more rings won't get him above Jordan.

Lowry with the clutch FT's.

JV clutch FTs.

Harden's definitely taking that 3. Have Van Vleet guarding him.

Yeaaaaa we ended their streak.

Nice defense by FVV on Paul at the end and Pascal closing out on Harden.

Great game by the raptors. Both teams played 3 games in 4 nights. No excuses. That’s the Raps are 2-0 vs the Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I say he stays but that's because I don't think he's looking to chase anymore rings. He's as high as #2 in a lot of people's eyes and chasing more rings won't get him above Jordan.
    He’s def playing for more rings, why wouldnt he be ??

What a game. Raps keep proven there worth. JV was great tonight and having a big who can hit those FT at the end are huge, even though DD should of had the ball killing basically knocking off all 5 sec or at least 3-4 more.