Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 154 of 191 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2856
    That's a big win on a back to back. The Pistons gave the Raps everything they had.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Just watched the replay of the game. In that 2nd Quarter before Ibaka's ejection it looked like he didn't even want to play. Multiple times Blake was wide open and shot uncontested three's. Hopefully someone can trigger the inner beast that Ibaka once had.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSoFreshSoClea:32212070
    Just watched the replay of the game. In that 2nd Quarter before Ibaka's ejection it looked like he didn't even want to play. Multiple times Blake was wide open and shot uncontested three's. Hopefully someone can trigger the inner beast that Ibaka once had.
    Ibaka is so hit or miss sometimes. The Raps missed him tonight though.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Just watched off the PVR and damn that was an entertaining game. Offence looked ugly and it got sloppy at times, but we really grinded out a win against a desperate team (on a back to back).

Clinched a playoff berth and now we wait for the Conference leader match-up on Friday

That dunk by Derozan was amazing, reminiscent of VC’s dunk against Houston with a few seconds left in the game.

Derozan’s trust by giving up the ball to Freddy to nail the game winner will go a long way. Considering that Fred struggled offensively the whole game. I appreciate Derozan’s willingness to involve his teammates in late game situations like the pass to Siakam and Norm.

Speaking of Norm, hopefully the game last night will start his revival.

DeMar getting a lot of love for MVP talks. On FS1, Nick Wright says DeMar should finish in the top 5 on NBA ballots.

Norm dropped 17 pts on 12 shots and went 3 for 5 from deep. With OG down and Wright possibly going to miss some time to get healthy, he should get some decent burn down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Norm dropped 17 pts on 12 shots and went 3 for 5 from deep. With OG down and Wright possibly going to miss some time to get healthy, he should get some decent burn down the stretch.
    Norm is a gamer.

He's had a poor season and been our biggest disappointment, but I have no doubt he'll show up for the playoffs; like the last two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    DeMar getting a lot of love for MVP talks. On FS1, Nick Wright says DeMar should finish in the top 5 on NBA ballots.
    He's either 5th or 6th for me

Harden
    Steph
    KD
    Lebron
    Demar/AD

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    He's been flirting with top 5 all year.

I didn't think he'd finish top 5 but Bucks are lower than expected. Should be Harden, Lebron, Durant, Giannis and AD to start the year but Demar taking over 1 of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I was a little surprised he didn't play near the end of the game given how well he played.

Big game tonight !!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I was a little surprised he didn't play near the end of the game given how well he played.
    He got 28 minutes in that game, which is more than he played over his 3 previous games combined before Wednesday. I'm not surprised at all he wasn't brought back in. He played the entire 3rd quarter and the first 3 minutes of the 4th, and he did his job.

It will be interesting to see who they put on James Harden tonight. I'd like to see Derozan step up and take the opposing teams' best scorer instead of Powell or Miller. If not, I would think about starting Siakam at the 3 and letting him guard Harden and let DD take Ariza.

This is a game where they need to pound the ball into JV on the block. Capela can't guard JV in the paint...and the more shots the Raptors take closer to the basket, the less run outs it will lead to for Houston. Don't try to take Paul, Ariza or Tucker 1 on 1. Let them come help Capela. Put him (or Black) in the P&R when Poeltl is on the floor, and let JV take them on the block when he is on the floor.

It will be a interesting game. The Rockets love switching and as soon as Chris Paul and Harden have a big on them, they go iso. This is a game where Val and the other bigs could get into foul trouble.

So Val will have to dominate from the start to stay in this game. The Raptors will be able to match up with them by going small but they have to be on their game. They haven't shot the ball well recently and if they go 10 for 33, they won't win. Unless Houston struggles as well from three.

Guys, ive been thinking about this so much lately and i honestly believe Masai could land Lebron. I assume he wants to compete so the obvious teams that come to mind are Houston, San Antonio, Philadelphia, Golden State. And us.

We should absolutely be in this conversation. We are as stable and well run an organization as there is since Masai got here.

And if you pay attention Lebron has serious issues with the leadership of his country and his kids are a big factor for him.

So what i would do, and i know it would take giant balls to do it, is get a meeting with Lebron. And when Lebron walks in that room youve got pictures of his kids, present and future. Graduating high school. Getting married. Then you turn to him and say, you are a smart man. You know we will own this conference for the rest of your career if you come here. we are loaded with young talent. You will fit in how we play perfectly. Those are basketball reasons.

But winning feels pretty hollow without family doesnt it? I'll bet its pretty hard to sleep at night as a father with all these shootings, and wondering what trump is going to say or do next that will endanger the safety of the citizens of the USA. If you come here Lebron, you won't have to worry about whether your kids will make it safely home from school every day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 03-09-2018 at 06:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...