2 50.00%
  • We lose - Fire everyone

3 75.00%
  • We tie - I miss Sam

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I'm sick of this Dodgers/Cubs talk. Mostly because I'm jealous.
    Don't hate. Congratulate.

Cubs are a DYNASTY. Scream it!!!!!

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

We've had some pretty impactful injuries this season. But thankfully they were not season ending. But we've lost our best tackle, best corner and best defensive player overall for multiple games at points

Our 5-1 record is not a result of us being much healthier than everyone else. That seems to be a narrative floating around but the reality is different. You don't lose lane johnson and fletcher cox. Two guys who are top 3-5 at their position and do so for multiple games and consider that perfect health. But again they were thankfully not season ending, we weathered that storm and now we can hopefully see health come moving forward

Darby is back to practice and the goal was to always have him back for this game. Hopefully there are no setbacks. On the flipside Maragos is done for the season.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I'm sick of this Dodgers/Cubs talk. Mostly because I'm jealous.
    I got to watch the 08 championship, I could die a happy man.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Having Darby back will give the secondary a boost weather its this week or the next against the Niners.

Here an interesting question, When Darby comes back who plays opposite of him and who plays in the slot? Between Robinson, Douglas, and Mills someone is the odd man out.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Here an interesting question, When Darby comes back who plays opposite of him and who plays in the slot? Between Robinson, Douglas, and Mills someone is the odd man out.
    I really don't think Rasul fits being a slot corner at all, he's a bit to slow laterally. As for Darby, I think his playstyle is meant for the outside position. Mills I'm not 100% sure on but Jim Schwartz clearly loves the kid and I don't know if he'll be willing to move him from the outside. Rasul is still a rookie but he's playing pretty dam good. You may just start Darby/Mills, bring in Rasul for a bit of a rotation/different look. Keep Robinson in the slot where he clearly is our best slot corner. I'm not so sure our safeties aren't better slot corners than Rasul/Mills/Darby at this point.

We're actually going to be over loaded once we get Sidney Jones. Who thought we'd be stacked at CB, lol. As Andy Reid would say, it's a beautiful thing.
    Last edited by PhillySportFan; 10-20-2017 at 12:12 AM.

So now if we win Monday, we would get to enjoy a week or so as the NFL’s top team...Please beat the Skins fellas

Darby and Mills outside, Robinson slot. Douglas and Watkins backups I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    So now if we win Monday, we would get to enjoy a week or so as the NFL’s top team...Please beat the Skins fellas
    It may only last 4 days but the Eagles are ALREADY enjoying being the NFL's top team. Hopefully, it will last for the next 3 and a half months.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Darby and Mills outside, Robinson slot. Douglas and Watkins backups I suppose.
    I feel like mills gets beat way too much though. I'd prefer Darby and Douglas on the outside. I like Douglas against the more physical big wide receivers like Dez bryant, brandon Marshall, terrelle Pryor etc.. Darby can match up against the speed WRs and Douglas can match up on the bigger WRs, Keep Robinson in the slot, he's been elite there so no need to change anything. Bring mills in dime packages or when giving someone a breather.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I still feel like the Eagles outplayed the chiefs for the most part in that one game too... If it wasn't for the 2 costly turnovers that lead to easy chief points (one was a muffled punt inside the 20 by sproles, I mean seriously how often does he do that) I think Eagles woulda won for sure

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    It may only last 4 days but the Eagles are ALREADY enjoying being the NFL's top team. Hopefully, it will last for the next 3 and a half months.
    That's what I was saying...Hoping we get to at least enjoy a week of it...then have the 49ers...should be another week there too!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I still feel like the Eagles outplayed the chiefs for the most part in that one game too... If it wasn't for the 2 costly turnovers that lead to easy chief points (one was a muffled punt inside the 20 by sproles, I mean seriously how often does he do that) I think Eagles woulda won for sure

Didn't Ertz have a tough fumble in that game after a catch too? I feel like that guy gets a tough break against him every couple of games. Last game he dropped that catchable third down pass that could have sealed the game. Hopefully that trend doesn't continue. He has such great hands and is a solid route runner. His blocking is even getting better...slowly but surely.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Didn't Ertz have a tough fumble in that game after a catch too? I feel like that guy gets a tough break against him every couple of games. Last game he dropped that catchable third down pass that could have sealed the game. Hopefully that trend doesn't continue. He has such great hands and is a solid route runner. His blocking is even getting better...slowly but surely.
    He's still pretty much crap at blocking, but I don't want him blocking anyways. He's our most dangerous receiving threat on the field.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast