Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1589
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44,367
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    Tatum is supposed to be an offensive stud? Hmmm he's building a mansion of bricks from what I've seen
    If you don't get a new young team playing their first game, and one of their top 3 players suffering a very nasty injury early one would not have an effect on the team... and that you could judge the whole team and whole year tonight? Welcome to the ignore file, first add in over 5 years.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

    Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,961
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If you don't get a new young team playing their first game, and one of their top 3 players suffering a very nasty injury early one would not have an effect on the team... and that you could judge the whole team and whole year tonight? Welcome to the ignore file, first add in over 5 years.
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,961
    This sucks, but there's 81 more games in front of them...

    Morris is a starting PF, so Tatum can be the starting SF...

    AL needs to step up his offensive game to his 18ppg level...

    Kyrie gets to be the man again, and JB may be his Robin... (He looked aggressive as hell, which is great)...

    Good to see Baynes healthy...

    Should really look to add Gerald Green back...

    Baynes-Theis-Green-Smart-Rozier...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WOOSTA
    Posts
    4,738
    Dirty game from Crowdah...

    Kinda dirty play on Lebron with Hayward too....you donít go at player in the air

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,961
    Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Dirty game from Crowdah...

    Kinda dirty play on Lebron with Hayward too....you donít go at player in the air
    I watched it over and over in slo-mo... Didn't seem like a dirty player from either of them... Hayward's foot was going down on enough of an angle that his weight was too much for the force of the impact from the floor... IMO, very very bad luck for him...

    Sucky way for Tatum to get lots of minutes, but it's gonna do wonders for him and potentially for the future of the C's...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    I don't know if I've ever been so upset or sick about an injury. Feel so friggin bad for Hayward, man that's gotta be tough. On the business side of things you are essentially losing a year of his and Kyrie's contracts. Boys came back and battled though, which had to be hard to stay focused. Now we are in the same shape as last year you basically have Kyrie to score at the end of the game and you can't rely on anyone else. Such a f'n shame. We have guys that can put up 20-30 but you won't be able to count on them at the end.
    That is so true...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  7. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If you don't get a new young team playing their first game, and one of their top 3 players suffering a very nasty injury early one would not have an effect on the team... and that you could judge the whole team and whole year tonight? Welcome to the ignore file, first add in over 5 years.
    Judging them on that game not the whole season. Either way i don't really care if I'm on the ignore file haha... plus when a guy gets injured, that's when they should step up and be more aggressive. Brown had two wide open 3s at the end and couldn't major either of them.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,961
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    Judging them on that game not the whole season. Either way i don't really care if I'm on the ignore file haha... plus when a guy gets injured, that's when they should step up and be more aggressive. Brown had two wide open 3s at the end and couldn't major either of them.
    I'm sure he'll get a lot more opportunities to knock them down...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,918
    Lol one of the moderators needs to check that bosox1899 isnt a duplicate account for RB20. Only person on here that would bash jaylen of all people last night.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44,367
    Claim is that its a clean break (no ligament, no blood vessels), and he could be back in March. Nerves are the big question, but usually comes from an acute/dirty break,so they should be OK.

    We could end up as a 4-6 seed, but with him coming back, nobody would want us. Brown and Tatum are going to grow a lot. Tatum is now a top 2-3 favorite for RoY.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

    Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

  11. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    Lol one of the moderators needs to check that bosox1899 isnt a duplicate account for RB20. Only person on here that would bash jaylen of all people last night.
    I can assure you I'm not. I'm not bashing him but his outside shooting is horrible and he shouldn't be the one with the ball in his hands down 3

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    11,021
    Hey guys, I'm a Knicks fan. I liked what Danny Ainge did with the roster in bringing in Kyrie and Hayward....I was looking forward to watching you guys play this season ....and had the Celtics beating Clev in the ECF.

    I was pumped for this game as a fan....seeing all the talent on the floor for both teams. But man after that injury, I felt so bad, that I just turned the game off. That was tough to watch especially one of the leagues brightest stars go down like that.

    Its not fair and it really lets Clev off the hook....I feel for the Celtics fans.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,918
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    I can assure you I'm not. I'm not bashing him but his outside shooting is horrible and he shouldn't be the one with the ball in his hands down 3
    Bigger problem was having marcus smart on the court shooting 5 of 16. Also with roughly a minute left in the game he turned the ball over in a tied game that led to a Cavs 3 point shot to take the lead.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a Knicks fan. I liked what Danny Ainge did with the roster in bringing in Kyrie and Hayward....I was looking forward to watching you guys play this season ....and had the Celtics beating Clev in the ECF.

    I was pumped for this game as a fan....seeing all the talent on the floor for both teams. But man after that injury, I felt so bad, that I just turned the game off. That was tough to watch especially one of the leagues brightest stars go down like that.

    Its not fair and it really lets Clev off the hook....I feel for the Celtics fans.
    Thanks!, but at the same time its not over yet. Hayward could be back in mid to late march. That gives him 3 weeks before the playoffs to get ready, he probably wont be 100%, but each playoff series he will get stronger. By the time the ECF come (if the celtics make it) Hayward could be back for an entire 2 months. Of course this is best case scenario.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

  15. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    Bigger problem was having marcus smart on the court shooting 5 of 16. Also with roughly a minute left in the game he turned the ball over in a tied game that led to a Cavs 3 point shot to take the lead.
    That too which is why i don't think ainge gave him his extension. Smart is a defensive tool but kills us on the offense. he seems to think he needs to control the ball a lot while on offense. I was very surprised to see irving not handling it more.

    I hope that's not the plan for the season
    Last edited by bosox1899; 10-18-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •