Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1589
    Frigging Lakers are on a roll. Fairly easy schedule too.

Lakers plz get back down there with our pick......😭

I know Tatum is listed as 6’8 and Morris 6’9 but when they were on the floor together yesterday it looked like they were the same or even Tatum had him by a little....kid could fill out and be 6’10 by 21?

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    I know Tatum is listed as 6’8 and Morris 6’9 but when they were on the floor together yesterday it looked like they were the same or even Tatum had him by a little....kid could fill out and be 6’10 by 21?
    DA thinks he'll grow. Look at the male relatives - he could go to 6' 10.5" by 22. He's clearly taller than 6' 8".
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    DA thinks he'll grow. Look at the male relatives - he could go to 6' 10.5" by 22. He's clearly taller than 6' 8".
    I was actually streaming an opposing teams broadcast vs the celtics about 2 weeks back and the announcers for the other team were commenting at the fact tatum is listed at 6'8, both were saying he is definitely at least an inch taller than that right now, maybe even 2 inches.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Frigging Lakers are on a roll. Fairly easy schedule too.
    Hopefully with the way Randle is playing they can move him sooner than later... LA will never deal with DA, but if they were willing to take the DPE for him I'd do it...

Anybody check out the mini Bennett highlights from the Gator League...??? Kid is nimble for a big and he has a nice stroke from 3... Any chance he gets a 2 way contract...??? 25%...???
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Hopefully with the way Randle is playing they can move him sooner than later... LA will never deal with DA, but if they were willing to take the DPE for him I'd do it...

Anybody check out the mini Bennett highlights from the Gator League...??? Kid is nimble for a big and he has a nice stroke from 3... Any chance he gets a 2 way contract...??? 25%...???
    would be nice to see Bennett turn into the next Green or Beasley

No thank you to Bennett...what does he give us that Yabs or Theis doesn’t? Another body...

I gotta constantly remind myself Theis is a Rookie this year. He’s been impressive lately as he’s getting more comfortable with the NBA. Could be a very solid 4th big off the bench for us come playoff time.

Irving/Brown/Tatum/Horford/Baynes
    Rozay/Smart/Morris/Theis

Solid rotation.

No thank you to Bennett...what does he give us that Yabs or Theis doesn’t? Another body...

I gotta constantly remind myself Theis is a Rookie this year. He’s been impressive lately as he’s getting more comfortable with the NBA. Could be a very solid 4th big off the bench for us come playoff time.

Irving/Brown/Tatum/Horford/Baynes
    Rozay/Smart/Morris/Theis

Solid rotation.
    If he can knockdown 3's he may have a chance... I think Semi hit the rookie wall and his injury seems to still be lingering... Let him get reps in Maine... Stevens has a way of giving guys second chances and in turn they get going in the right direction... Bennett could be that guy...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    Lakers plz get back down there with our pick......😭
    Well they just lost to Memphis

Well they just lost to Memphis
    If they trade Randle/Clarkson, they’ll be close to the bottom of the barrel. Problem is Magic’s asking price is far too high.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoy View Post
    If they trade Randle/Clarkson, they’ll be close to the bottom of the barrel. Problem is Magic’s asking price is far too high.
    His asking price will come down, its imperative that move these guys to make room for free agents this off season. Hopefully it happens at the deadline and not in the off season.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Tough half for Kyrie.

Tough half for most of the team....besides morris

We're getting manhandled. Irving sucks against big teams. He can't penetrate and make the easy layups and it seems like he's become the worse 3 point shooter in the league the last few games. He's leaving everything short

Page 71 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast