Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 88 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1589
    Cleveland trades away 90% of their roster away and wins by 16 we do nothing at the trade deadline and come up short against a Pacers Team we should of beaten. Don't be surprised when the Cavs come in here Sunday and beat us by 25-30.
    Last edited by BSF101; 02-09-2018 at 11:03 PM.

Rozierís inconsistency is a problem. He was brutal tonight, so was Morris. Just tough to watch. Monroe needs to be integrated fast with this 2nd unit. Brown was phenomenal in the 3rd quarter, that was the only good thing about this game.

First halfís are killing us, canít play comeback ball all the time.

Very disappointing effort on defense in the first half last night.

Also...Jason Tatum seems to have lost confidence in his shot...he appears to have hit the rookie wall several times over the past months.

I still love the MOnroe signing although last night he presented matchup issues so Brad had to hold him out in the 2nd half. I expect Monroe to be a huge part of this team come late season and in the playoffs. If we face Philly or Detroit in the first round of the playoffs we will need him to guard their bigs.
    El Presidente

I'm a Smart critic, but this stretch without him is starting to show some bad signs... His idiotic punching issue (that he believes is pretty normal) has definitely had a negative effect on the C's... It was good to see Rozier build some offensive confidence, but he's fizzled...

Just goes to show how a selfish incident can have some bad repercussions for the whole...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

I think the Tatum of college years at least in 3 point shooting has shown up and seems to be what he'll be in terms of 3 pt%. He's certainly not a 45+% 3 pt shooter

The Bench was a combined 6-32. Not going to win many games shooting like that
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I'm a Smart critic, but this stretch without him is starting to show some bad signs... His idiotic punching issue (that he believes is pretty normal) has definitely had a negative effect on the C's... It was good to see Rozier build some offensive confidence, but he's fizzled...

Just goes to show how a selfish incident can have some bad repercussions for the whole...

I'm not a huge Smart fan either but I bet Oladipo doesn't score 35 if he's in the lineup. Johnson to the Rockets. Not overly upset but I do think he could have added some offense to the bench. I wonder if Monroe will be in the starting 5 by the end of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    I'm not a huge Smart fan either but I bet Oladipo doesn't score 35 if he's in the lineup. Johnson to the Rockets. Not overly upset but I do think he could have added some offense to the bench. I wonder if Monroe will be in the starting 5 by the end of the year?
    Last time we played Indiana December 18th, Oladipo scored 38 with marcus smart in the lineup.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Cleveland trades away 90% of their roster away and wins by 16 we do nothing at the trade deadline and come up short against a Pacers Team we should of beaten. Don't be surprised when the Cavs come in here Sunday and beat us by 25-30.
    The only thing that would surprise me is if you stop spewing baloney based on one game.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    I think the Tatum of college years at least in 3 point shooting has shown up and seems to be what he'll be in terms of 3 pt%. He's certainly not a 45+% 3 pt shooter
    He's got a dislocated finger on his shooting hand. It's still not right. If you spent as much time keeping up with "your" team as denigrating them that might not have eluded your eagle eyes.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    He's got a dislocated finger on his shooting hand. It's still not right. If you spent as much time keeping up with "your" team as denigrating them that might not have eluded your eagle eyes.
    If you're referring to his pinky finger, that was way back in December, you can't use that as an excuse now. He went from shooting 3"s at 50% in October, to 45% in December, to 34% and 30% in January and February, respectively. He hit the rookie wall. He'll get better I'm sure but he's shooting 3's like he did in college which was 34%. We'll see what the last few months show but so far January and February are on par with his college 3 point shooting

With his stroke, there's no way he will hit 34% Of his threes. You are just being negative. Do you think Jaylen Brown is going to revert to his offensive game in college? He shot 29% from 3 in college, and is at 39% now. Tatum is still at 43%. These kids are young, learning along the way, but are extremely hard workers and are improving each and every day.

If you're referring to his pinky finger, that was way back in December, you can't use that as an excuse now. He went from shooting 3"s at 50% in October, to 45% in December, to 34% and 30% in January and February, respectively. He hit the rookie wall. He'll get better I'm sure but he's shooting 3's like he did in college which was 34%. We'll see what the last few months show but so far January and February are on par with his college 3 point shooting
    Really haha...The finger had nothing to do with it? Yet once it happened he went from:

45-50% pre December

-Dislocated finger in December-

30-34% since.

Hmmm....

City of Champions

He dislocated his finger 12/20 vs. Miami (went 0-2 in that game from 3).

Before the dislocation he went 17-28 (61%) in DEC.

He played 6 games after that dislocation and went 6-20 (30%) the remaining games in DEC. (not including his 0-2 Miami game)

Post dislocation he also shot his worst % in FG and FT as well. So clearly this dislocation has affected his shot...Not just from 3pt but from everywhere.

City of Champions

Page 88 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast