Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1589
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    sore left knee
    Thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Regardless who was missing we should of won this game.

Regardless of who was missing? 3 of our top 4 players were out, 4 of our top 5 if you include hayward. Pacers are 3rd in the East right now. I'm surprised the game was as close as it was.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Celtics have the 2nd spot in the east pretty much locked down with 15 games to go, the 3rd place Indiana Pacers are 7 games back. Celtics need to use this time to rest kyrie and anyone else who is banged up. Good time to let the back ups get some big minutes to have them prepared for the post season.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    Celtics have the 2nd spot in the east pretty much locked down with 15 games to go, the 3rd place Indiana Pacers are 7 games back. Celtics need to use this time to rest kyrie and anyone else who is banged up. Good time to let the back ups get some big minutes to have them prepared for the post season.
    Well JB will be missing at least a week... That's going to be tough going forward... I think Stevens should shut down Kyrie... Horford's minutes should be cut... Let Larkin start alongside Smart... Maybe bring up Allen or Bird for the remainder of the season...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    But I believe we're a better team. And damn you weren't kidding about Indy being in 3rd place in the east I honestly thought there were dead or close to dead last in the division.

Wow now Theis is done. Tough season for injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Wow now Theis is done. Tough season for injuries.
    Beat me too it...

Yup... WTF...???!!!
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Theis and Smart....

Im glad to hear they plan to give Kyrie a week off...he needs to heal up 100%
    El Presidente

They were up by 20. This team is gonna suck in the Po's.

Terrible execution at the end of regulation

Again you can't expect to win when you are missing your whole team, but Morris giveth and Morris taketh away. How in the f do you leave a guy wide open at the 3 point line up by 3 and a team has 0 timeouts, you just don't get any dumber. Tatum with about 5 bad shots in OT already. This is a tough one to lose, guhhh.

Morris complete garbage in double OT. Just hit a free throw Tatum and we get the W.

Good game but tatum choked big time. Should have won that game

This game should of never gone into double OT. They should of won by 20 or 30.
    This is typical Celtics play like crap in the second half lose to a team they should of beaten.