Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win this matchup?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

0 0%
  • Buffalo Bills

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Humphries is a *****

It take a miracle to win this now. Players choking each game has killed us.

Itís sad that fans will blame HC once again.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    It take a miracle to win this now. Players choking each game has killed us.

Itís sad that fans will blame HC once again.
    Anyone that blames Koetter is a dumbass.

I can't watch these losers play anymore. It ruins my week, every week

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    Anyone that blames Koetter is a dumbass.
    They have been doing it all year. Only thing thatís been great on this team has been him. Yet all these ďfansĒ want to blame him. The players keep finding ways to lose,

They have been doing it all year. Only thing thatís been great on this team has been him. Yet all these ďfansĒ want to blame him. The players keep finding ways to lose,
    I don't see any way how you could blame Koetter for this loss. Play calling was iffy in the first half. He called a perfect second half. He used the time outs strategically and made good calls on key decisions. Defense on the other hand ****ed up by forgetting how to tackle on the 3rd and 10 which basically lost us the game.

Only game I think we could blame HC is the Vikings. Heís been spot on at putting the Offense in position to make big plays and they just havnt executed.

ya, the Def is the main reason we lost. But we did have a chance at the end if we didnít fumble it. I donít know whatís wrong with the team but it needs fixed ASAP. The season is pretty much already over unless they plan on making a huge turn around and put together some big win streaks into the playoffs

Only game I think we could blame HC is the Vikings. Heís been spot on at putting the Offense in position to make big plays and they just havnt executed.

ya, the Def is the main reason we lost. But we did have a chance at the end if we didnít fumble it. I donít know whatís wrong with the team but it needs fixed ASAP. The season is pretty much already over unless they plan on making a huge turn around and put together some big win streaks into the playoffs
    I don;t think we are done yet, since we haven't played any divisional games yet. But yes it would be a miracle if we were to make the playoffs. I think we match up well against ATL and CAR. New Orleans is the one that scares me the most.

This team isn't going into the playoffs at all. They have zero heart and they fold way to easily. Koetter needs to not be the HC AND the OC, he needs to be one or the other but he's not ready to be both. Winston once again has accuracy issues that I don't see having gotten any better. Our D-Line can't get to the QB at all and no matter who we bring in it seems to not be getting any better. Our DB's are playing 10 yards off WR's and the coaches aren't making that any better. Something needs to happen and I don't think anyone is going to like it

During the last 3 games our offense, defense and special teams have let us down and severely cost us. This team in all aspects starts with the head coach, they're not getting the job done so he is not getting the job done. Has he been adequate as an offensive play caller? Probably/Maybe. Except he's not an OC, he's a HC which means team preparedness, game/clock management, situational football.

We ran that stupid screen to Humphries, which we run 1-2 times every game, in the first quarter, defense read it and leveled Humphries. Game tied at 27, 2 and a half minutes left, needing only a FG we go to our 6th or 7th best weapon on a play the defense has clearly seen on tape. Humphries like the undrafted hands-on that he is fumbles the ball deep in our own territory, essentially giving them a FG and costing us the game.

Why call that play? Why put the ball in his hands and not Evans, Jackson, Howard, Brate, Martin or Sims?

Do I want Koetter fired? No. I am sick of running coaches out of here every 2 years, sick to death.

But Dirk has done a piss poor job through 6 games and has not been good enough, not on Sundays, not during the week and not during the off-season. If he had we wouldn't be 2-4.

Kwon must have been rusty because he looked terrible, missed multiple tackles in the hole on big rushing gains, not just Mc coy either, Tyrod left him grabbing at air multiple times. Special teams was unable to pin them deep when punting in Buffalo territory. Our defense struggles against the run, rushing the passer and blew coverages. Majority of the game it seemed Evans and Conte were in at Safety, no ****ing clue why. IDGAFF who grades what our OL has been good/ok in pass protection but cant get a good push in run game for ****. Doug is playing well and OL ******** the bed making us much more pass heavy than we shpuld/want to be.

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

Surprised there has been nothing said about Mike Smith. He IMO is where a lot of the blame falls, VH3 actually looked decent today. The D was giving the lead with 3 mins to go and they cough it up. Sad thing is we were pretty much 100% healthy...

Ahhh well maybe the main reason I though VH3 played well was cause his ***** got benched.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Ahhh well maybe the main reason I though VH3 played well was cause his ***** got benched.
    He was out there quite a bit, think they had him playing nickel. Was on and off field constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Surprised there has been nothing said about Mike Smith. He IMO is where a lot of the blame falls, VH3 actually looked decent today. The D was giving the lead with 3 mins to go and they cough it up. Sad thing is we were pretty much 100% healthy...
    That seems too obvious at this point but still Smith and his scheme were hand picked by Koetter. How we let Deonte Thompson kill us, I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    This team isn't going into the playoffs at all. They have zero heart and they fold way to easily. Koetter needs to not be the HC AND the OC, he needs to be one or the other but he's not ready to be both. Winston once again has accuracy issues that I don't see having gotten any better. Our D-Line can't get to the QB at all and no matter who we bring in it seems to not be getting any better. Our DB's are playing 10 yards off WR's and the coaches aren't making that any better. Something needs to happen and I don't think anyone is going to like it
    32/44
    72.72 Comp Pct
    384 yards
    3 TD
    1 INT

How much better does he have to be? 80%, 90% com pct? 500 yards, 5 TD?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast