Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win this matchup?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

0 0%
  • Buffalo Bills

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    We donít have the line for 4-3 right now and our strongest position on Def is LBs. I can see why some people want 3-4 instead to add pressure. Like any Def, you need the personnel to execute it.

I do wish we blitzed more often though. Our LBs do well with it and our DBs need less time covering

Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    We donít have the line for 4-3 right now and our strongest position on Def is LBs. I can see why some people want 3-4 instead to add pressure. Like any Def, you need the personnel to execute it.

I do wish we blitzed more often though. Our LBs do well with it and our DBs need less time covering
    What personnel is different? You're still going to have David, Alexander and Beckwith our 3 current LBs at LB, our 2 DTs and 1 DE will be the 3 DL, who is the 4th LB? Glanton? No, it would be a DE like Spence or Ayers standing up which means you have the exact same personnel in the front 7 either way.

WLB David MLB Alexander SLB Beckwith
    DE Ayers/Spence DT Baker/McDonald DT McCoy/McDonald DE Gholston/Ayers

Or

OLB David ILB Alexander ILB Beckwith OLB Spence/Ayers
    DE McCoy/McDonald DT Baker/McDonald DE Gholston/Ayers

What changes? A 4-3 under or over if you shift hard enough does the same exact thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    What personnel is different? You're still going to have David, Alexander and Beckwith our 3 current LBs at LB, our 2 DTs and 1 DE will be the 3 DL, who is the 4th LB? Glanton? No, it would be a DE like Spence or Ayers standing up which means you have the exact same personnel in the front 7 either way.

WLB David MLB Alexander SLB Beckwith
    DE Ayers/Spence DT Baker/McDonald DT McCoy/McDonald DE Gholston/Ayers

Or

OLB David ILB Alexander ILB Beckwith OLB Spence/Ayers
    DE McCoy/McDonald DT Baker/McDonald DE Gholston/Ayers

What changes? A 4-3 under or over if you shift hard enough does the same exact thing.
    Sorry if I wasnít clear. Should of had ďbutĒ at the beginning of my personal comment. My point was that we donít have the right personnel to switch to 3-4 full time. We drafted for a 4-3 and it would be nice to get our LBs more involved, but our other pieces donít fit as well in a 3-4. It would create more wholes than fill

And there is still a big difference for being down or standing up. Not all LBs can blitz and not all DEs can stand up. Spence probably could do 3-4, but itís still pretty different to make a full switch.
    Last edited by UnderGodsArmor7; 10-22-2017 at 12:01 PM.

I am getting so sick and tired of stalling in the red zone. This team is completely incapable of scoring within 20 yards of the end zone. I am losing patience w/ Koetter as a playcaller

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    I am getting so sick and tired of stalling in the red zone. This team is completely incapable of scoring within 20 yards of the end zone. I am losing patience w/ Koetter as a playcaller
    With the weapons that we have there's no reason we shouldn't be able to get a TD. He may have to give up playcalling duties. The problem is I don't know if our current OC can handle playcalling in the NFL.

Once again we've got them in a long 3rd down and we can't get off the field. What can be done with this defense, seriously. It's like they have no heart.

Tyrod is killing us with this feet today...

We're moving the ball well just keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

Dumb dumb dumb... it wouldnít be the buccaneers if the players didnít do stupid stuff the first half of the game

Luckily the bills blew the free point opportunity

Horrible throw by Jameis...he has definitely been off today IMO.

I can't handle it anymore. Dirk needs to go as a playcaller. He is completely incapable. Our offense and defense are both terrible. I just can't stomach watching these losers anymore

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Horrible throw by Jameis...he has definitely been off today IMO.
    Today? More like 2-3 games. He needs to checkdown more and stop forcing things. That deep ball also needs to be corrected.

We are very lucky we are not down by 10 right now. Offense needs to start giving more carries to Martin. Need a big hit on Taylor so he thinks twice about running again.

I think we're stuck with Dirk as playcaller for the rest of the season, with no BYE week we won't have time to hand it over to Monken. At least that's what I think.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast