Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bowman visiting Oakland today, Scheduled visit for the Cowboys this week

Its been reported that Bowman is visiting with the Raiders today and will be visiting the Cowboys this week as well. I believe that if he leaves Oakland without a deal he will sign with the Cowboys.

The Cowboys offer him more reps and a starting position next to his old college teammate Lee. They are said to be good friends and if he doesn't sign in Oakland where he is from (California) he signs in Dallas.

Thoughts?

Would certainly be a big boost to what has been a very leaky in defense.

Doesnít sound like heís be much help as a cover backer though so Iím guessing that part would still fall on Lee/Hitch/Wilson.

Iím absolutely all for it considering I think heís still being paid by the 49ers unless I misheard that part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

I'd like to sign him, he is certainly better than what he have outside of Lee. He's an upgrade over Hitchens (probably) and would allow for Smith to get fewer reps.

So much for all that. Apparently signing with the raidaz for $3 mil.
    Yankees Farm System

Damn, looks like Smith will continue to play heavily. Hopefully the return of Sean Lee can get him back on track. He looked fine until Lee went down and Smith was forced to take on a bigger role, especially on passing downs.

I still don't think Smith is 100%, maybe like 75% - 80%. It took around 3 years for me to feel the front of my right thigh after a kidney transplant. Hitch being back will take some of the pressure off, Lee coming back and staying healthy will be a huge help.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    I still don't think Smith is 100%, maybe like 75% - 80%. It took around 3 years for me to feel the front of my right thigh after a kidney transplant. Hitch being back will take some of the pressure off, Lee coming back and staying healthy will be a huge help.
    Is a kidney transplant usually associated with nerve damage? I didn't realize that

It's not, but the nerve to the front of my thigh was cut somehow.

It's not, but the nerve to the front of my thigh was cut somehow.
    ****, that sucks man. Glad it worked out for you though

I'm good, hopefully Smith can get back to normal and return to his college form.

I'm good, hopefully Smith can get back to normal and return to his college form.
    Yeah that would be huge. At the very least he can use this year to work on his play recognition and stuff. I'm sure he'll only get better physically from here on out barring another big injury, so should be decent

So is Smith playing a reduced role or not? You guys are saying heís not getting his time reduced but I heard that he is. Let me see what I can find on twitter.