6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bears

4 66.67%
  • Panthers

2 33.33%
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    Is Kwit the starting LB next to Trevathan when he is back 100% or has Christian Jones taken the job?
    IDK. I don't think jones is good enough to lead the D. But ge is a solid ILB. I think if healthy nick plays but its close. If Kwit isn't ready let jones play

It may just be me. But i don't feel like Inmans the answer. Yes he helps and was super cheap. But i feel like this move would be great if he was not being asked to be the guy. Like. If we could aslo get another Bryant or Gordon that would make me feel a lot better.

I just don't see him as even a true #2. In a pinch. Sure. But ideally you play hin oposite of somebody else with tallent.

If we also trade a 4th for Bryant. I would be much happier. I also don't feel comfortable counting on white at all. Or wheaton. And this team refuses to play Wrght. So

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    It may just be me. But i don't feel like Inmans the answer. Yes he helps and was super cheap. But i feel like this move would be great if he was not being asked to be the guy. Like. If we could aslo get another Bryant or Gordon that would make me feel a lot better.

I just don't see him as even a true #2. In a pinch. Sure. But ideally you play hin oposite of somebody else with tallent.

If we also trade a 4th for Bryant. I would be much happier. I also don't feel comfortable counting on white at all. Or wheaton. And this team refuses to play Wrght. So
    I'm gonna post what I did in the other thread about Wright.

At this period in Mitch's development, where he's hardly throwing the ball at all, it's probably best to take everything with a grain of salt. Wright hasn't been used much with Mitch, but the first 4 weeks of the season with Glennon, he never got fewer than 35 snaps in the game (and fwiw, he saw 22 of the 32 passing snaps that Mitch took his first week). The fact is we've barely passed the ball anyway, so not like Wright would be seeing a lot of opportunities. Hopefully we see things open up as Mitch gets more comfortable in the system.

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

Iím not giving a 4th for Bryant not with his baggage the more I think about it. Heís a offense away from being gone for a very long time in the nfl. I rather pace work his magic again and find a 4th round gem. Give me Josh Gordon but heís not going to be available before deadline and I donít think heíll be released this season

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Iím not giving a 4th for Bryant not with his baggage the more I think about it. Heís a offense away from being gone for a very long time in the nfl. I rather pace work his magic again and find a 4th round gem. Give me Josh Gordon but heís not going to be available before deadline and I donít think heíll be released this season
    I don't disagree about Bryant. And his history. And potential to be suspended again.

What would you give up for josh gordon though. He is in the same boat. (Probably worse actually) and only has this year left on his contract (barring some weird stipulation like Bryant had)

I know Bryant is a risk but honestly giving Mitch a chance at success is to me worth it. If mitch had Bryant (or Gordon) and Inman (two 6'3 guys with athletism ) kevin white coming back. And Weaton and wright playing out of the slot. Along with a healthy zack miller. And hopefully improving shaheen. Well. Its far from ideal. But it gives him plenty of weapons and tools to get this pass game going.

Too bad we can't trade for a better OC though.

Difference with Gordon is that heís actually showing heís trying to better himself as a person and doing what it takes to get back in the league not complaining. Bryant is throwing a temper tantrum in public on a team that stood by him . Donít need that energy here for a young qb we just cleaned out the locker room of bad seeds. If Bryant was handling the situation different Iíll give up a 4th .

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Difference with Gordon is that heís actually showing heís trying to better himself as a person and doing what it takes to get back in the league not complaining. Bryant is throwing a temper tantrum in public on a team that stood by him . Donít need that energy here for a young qb we just cleaned out the locker room of bad seeds. If Bryant was handling the situation different Iíll give up a 4th .
    So ur more upset with his piss a as attitude. I tend to agree with you there. I think That's why we went after Inman though. I'm not sure what else is out there. But i said B4 Bryant does not seem like the pace type (though he would surely help) im not sure if josh is either. But I do think there could be options that fit beter. Im sure pace was working trying to find somebody.

Personally. I would push hard for Fitz if we could. Pryor or Watkins (who may be frustrated enough go not resign in the off-season as an UFA. And I am not sure I see a framchise tag for him. )
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-25-2017 at 11:45 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132