Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The offense did not win this game, the defense did all the way. To Hold the Falcons to 17 points in the entire game (0 in the 2nd half), is astounding, especially the way that the offense was running. Tankersley is quietly becoming a draft day steal in the 3rd. His instincts are becoming more and more impressive each week.

I am getting tired of Gase not allowing Cutler to let the ball fly down the field man! He hasone of the strongest arms in the NFL, and we aren't allowing him to throw deep bombs. its a waste. Thats how you make the defense honest. throw a couple deep routes to keep the safeties honest, and then roll with so PA and let Ajayi do his thing.

If the offense ever clicks, and our defense stays healthy . . . we could be a sneaky division winner and a #2-3 seed.

Patriots are ripe for a dismantling!

Well a **** game turned into a great game. I left at halftime to go to a buds house but poped it back on with my phone and saw the comeback.

Yea seeing what this D can do is great, thats even with Howard who hasn't been very good at all but great LB play that we have not had in years has really helped out. Front 7 is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Well a **** game turned into a great game. I left at halftime to go to a buds house but poped it back on with my phone and saw the comeback.

Yea seeing what this D can do is great, thats even with Howard who hasn't been very good at all but great LB play that we have not had in years has really helped out. Front 7 is legit.
    For certain the defense is legit this year. and you're right, its amazing what talent at the LB level can do. Just wish MacMillon didn't get hurt. This would have been a great year for him to learn. But since inserting Maualuga, they've been even more impressive. They are not getting the turnovers one would expect from a top flight D, but their keeping points off the board, which is even better.

Being able to actually stop the run is making offenses focus more on throwing, which results in more sacks and potentially more turnovers down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    The offense did not win this game, the defense did all the way. To Hold the Falcons to 17 points in the entire game (0 in the 2nd half), is astounding, especially the way that the offense was running. Tankersley is quietly becoming a draft day steal in the 3rd. His instincts are becoming more and more impressive each week.

I am getting tired of Gase not allowing Cutler to let the ball fly down the field man! He hasone of the strongest arms in the NFL, and we aren't allowing him to throw deep bombs. its a waste. Thats how you make the defense honest. throw a couple deep routes to keep the safeties honest, and then roll with so PA and let Ajayi do his thing.

If the offense ever clicks, and our defense stays healthy . . . we could be a sneaky division winner and a #2-3 seed.

Patriots are ripe for a dismantling!
    The offense played pretty well in the 2nd half. They did score 20 points in the 2nd half. Jay Ajayi was running his butt off and Jay Cutler was avoiding the rush while accurately throwing short passes. I agree that the defense deserves the victory not the offense, the defense shut down the falcons in the 2nd half.

The offense is constantly putting the defense on the field and the defense is keeping the scores low which is pretty much the opposite of what I expected this year..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12