Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Kind of reminds me of a stralman type. He'll get traded for pennies on the dollar and do the exact same thing he's doing in the AHL and that will be enough to have a long career as an offensive minded defenseman.
    Rosen is a little bigger and older than Stralman when he got his shot but I see the comparison.

I wouldn't want Rosen to start off like Stralman though (a combined -40 his first 4 seasons). What kept Stralman around was the fact that he was right handed and could skate, and then something just clicked once he got to New York. The left side of the defense will be a wicked battle in camp.
    2015 Re-Draft Dream Team

Hall-Backes-Cammalleri
    Lupul-Bjugstad-Brown
    Rieder-Rakell-Hayes
    Jaskin-Jenner-Stempniak

McDonagh-Doughty
    Orpik-Jones
    Campbell-Gudbranson

Bernier
    Tokarski

Down 3 going into the 3rd. Looks like this is going 7. No idea what the hell was going through Sparks mind on the 2nd goal. Wow.

Game 7 Thursday.

Is it true that Liljegrens contract can slide a second year if he plays less than 10 games with the Leafs next season? If so, having 2 full seasons in the AHL and then coming into the NHL as a 20 year old D-man with 3 years left would be HUGE for our cap situation! Basically ends up being a 5 year deal.

Game 7 tonight, lets go boys!
    2015 Re-Draft Dream Team

Hall-Backes-Cammalleri
    Lupul-Bjugstad-Brown
    Rieder-Rakell-Hayes
    Jaskin-Jenner-Stempniak

McDonagh-Doughty
    Orpik-Jones
    Campbell-Gudbranson

Bernier
    Tokarski

Quote Originally Posted by JaysLeafs98 View Post
    Is it true that Liljegrens contract can slide a second year if he plays less than 10 games with the Leafs next season? If so, having 2 full seasons in the AHL and then coming into the NHL as a 20 year old D-man with 3 years left would be HUGE for our cap situation! Basically ends up being a 5 year deal.

Game 7 tonight, lets go boys!
    I think because he played in Europe and came over at 18 that is the rule. I don't see him on the Leafs next season either which would be wise. He should log big minutes for the Marlies next year. That'd be huge for his development. Go Marlies tonight! Can't wait.

I know the refs have basically put the whistles away this series. But how much blatant ****in interference is Texas going to get away with here?

2-zip after 1!

I can't remember the last time I've seen a game officiated this poorly. Helen Keller could do a better job.

Toronto Marlies 2017-18 CALDER CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Andreas Johnsson Calder Cup MVP!

Should pot playoff point totals and save%

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Should pot playoff point totals and save%
    I will in the post below. I mean it's just 3 of us in this thread. Me and 98 in the offseason thread. Ditto the draft thread. Draft is next Friday. I'm beginning to think I'm wasting my time putting in the effort on this forum. I'll run the draft thread. Do the free agency thread and then I'm seriously thinking about giving up as a mod. Seems like a lot of effort for very little discussion. There's a lot of guests that visit but none sign up to participate. I've taken bans on other forums to advertise our forum. Nothing works.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 06-15-2018 at 10:34 PM.

http://https://theahl.com/stats/player-stats/335/60?playertype=skater&position=skaters&rookie=no&so rt=points&statstype=standard&page=1&league=4

You can screw with the table at the top of the page to find the goalie stats. These are the Marlies Calder Cup playoff stats.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 06-15-2018 at 10:32 PM.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920