Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Of course the Packers win after being down 3 with just over a minute left

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    The funny thing about this is that EVERY SINGLE packer fan I know( unfortunately I live in Wisconsin) *****ed and moaned that the refs were out to get them in this game. Complete packer privlage. Won't recognize that they have **** handed to them on a silver platter 95% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by logan44 View Post
    Where is all the Zimmer hate coming from? The guy has completely turned around our D since getting here and has also had to deal with devastating injuries to our MAJOR offensive stars multiple years in a row. Name me another coach that plus weather the same storm and do a better job. Zim isn't the problem.
    Agreed! Case in point...look at the Raiders. I think they are the only other team without their starter at the moment that had to miss multiple starts. They have gone 0-3 in that span and they were for sure a team looking to make that playoff push.

Man some of you guys were ready to throw the season away during week 2 and then after week 3 were all back on the wagon. Now we lose last week and you all jump off again. The season isn't over. We have an average OL (woohoo!!) with the best WR core in the NFL. If Sam plays and Shurmur schemes a good game plan we can beat a lot of teams. Murray and McKinnon are average RB, you can win with an average running game. Lets just hope that Sam can come back and play similar to the way he did in week 1. This is his sink or swim moment. He has no excuses whatsoever if he doesn't perform with the supporting cast he has around him

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

It's tough to be optimistic as a Vikings fan. I mean after last year I had some really high hopes and then all hell broke loose. Losing Teddy, getting Sam, going 5-0 and then 3-8. That was one hell of a roller coaster.

This year I came into the season with low expectations. I know that we have talent but all in all it really depended on QB play first and OL play 2nd. Heck some would argue OL 1st. With Sam I just constantly have that fear of him staying healthy (kind of like Walsh making a FG). So when he went down it sucked but in my mind I was already prepared (I was NOT prepared for Cook to go down lol).

If Bradford can stay healthy and our OL continues just as they have we have a legit shot to be a contender for the division and a playoff spot. Heck we are 2-2 for christ sake. It's not how you start its how you finish!

Confirmed...Bradford is starting tonight....LETS GO!

Steven Ridley is gone,.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Confirmed...Bradford is starting tonight....LETS GO!
    Where are you seeing this?

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Where are you seeing this?
    Hmm that is a really good question lol. I tried to find where I saw this at and I can't seem to find it. I'm almost thinking that it was an ESPN article but I swear I read that it said he was indeed playing and not "anticipated". I'll keep digging.

Ok I'm pretty sure this is where I recall seeing it now and of course I probably did not click the details lol

http://www.startribune.com/sam-bradf...ays/450009553/

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Steven Ridley is gone,.

Lasted long. Looking forward to seeing Floyd out there tonight.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bradford is starting tonight. Every report says he is likely to start. He practiced all week. Unless he hurts himself warming up he'll be out there.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

This game tonight has the same feeling that all past games in Chicago felt like. We should win because Trubisky is making his first career start against our stout D. They have next to nobody playing receiver. Defense is pretty shaky. The Bears in general just stink. So naturally we'll find a way to lose. We've lost to worse Bears teams. I'm more confident now that Bradford is likely to play but given our history in that city I expect a loss. Hopefully I am wrong. Losing tonight will be a tough one to swallow. I can't believe I'm saying this but good thing Jay Cutler isn't playing.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

I think i read we have only won 3 times in chicago since 2000

If you cant beat them, join them

Bears beat Steelers
    Steelers beat Vikings

....don't take them lightly
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Inactive for the Vikings are QB Kyle Sloter, WR Stacy Coley, WR Rodney Adams, OG Danny Isidora, S Jayron Kearse, OT Rashod Hill, and DE Tashawn Bower.
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast