Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    How is that not pass interference when the guy hangs on Witten before the ball reaches him?

Just ****ing onside kick it already

Hahaha are you kidding me?

Great job, Dropson Witten

Ahh, thought that was Witten. Terrance Butterhands

Crazy how this team loses the turnover battle every single time. I am done!

Not sure what happened to this team. Collins is a upgrade at RT and Cooper and Leary is not much better than Cooper. With all these talents they should be clicking better on offense but they have put up 30 last week and 31 this week and it still hasnt been enough. The defense is simply atrocious. We all know our secondary is probably the worst in football and we cant stop the run that great either latley. Maybe Lee is that big of a deference there but its been bad. Our pass rush is better and saved the defense at times but its simply just really bad. Whats really bad is our salary cap is gone especially with Martin not signed and Romo still on books. So we cant get any proven players to help. This year is over

Two biggest mistakes in the last few minutes..
    1) Dak not taking a knee at the 1 yard line
    2) Not kicking an onside kick

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Not sure what happened to this team. Collins is a upgrade at RT and Cooper and Leary is not much better than Cooper. With all these talents they should be clicking better on offense but they have put up 30 last week and 31 this week and it still hasnt been enough. The defense is simply atrocious. We all know our secondary is probably the worst in football and we cant stop the run that great either latley. Maybe Lee is that big of a deference there but its been bad. Our pass rush is better and saved the defense at times but its simply just really bad. Whats really bad is our salary cap is gone especially with Martin not signed and Romo still on books. So we cant get any proven players to help. This year is over

I bet there are multiple college defenses better than this

I'm so tired of losing to rodgers like this

This team smh so much hype at the beginning of the year then this type of game and the one last week was unbelievable at our house and the Packer fans drowned out our fans fucjing embarrassing but at least JJ gets his $$$.

I was able to cancel my sunday ticket do to protests, thank god. Ill just stream this sorry *** team for now

I am done also you guys...
    - Not going to donate so much of my life to an obviously inferior coaching staff. Garrett sucks and will be coach for life with likely nothing to show for it
    - Team has gone down the rabbit hole of earmarking too much money on O-line ostensibly to have the best rushing attack in football even though almost all the Super Bowl winners in the modern era are pass first type teams with dynamic offenses. Need to let some of the big name O lineman walk when there time is up. You cant expect to build any semblance of a defense paying 30 percent of your money to the O line and an overpriced over the hill Wide Receiver
    - Cant take Cowboy inferior receivers tipping ball up in the air to the defense on perfectly thrown balls from Dak. Dak should have 12 TDs and only 1 INT this year but thanks to Dez and T Will he has 4

For all these reasons and the fact that the pain of losing year after year is not offset by the occasional good season I bid you all so long and best wishes...

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    I can't stand Rod Marinelli. The guy is more conservative than Jason Garrett. Really, what has the guy done? Has he ever managed to get our defense more than 10 takeaways in a year? Monte Kiffin's defense sucked as bad, but at least they forced some turnovers...
    Thank you, Iím not the only one thinking this. Really what has he done? Iím not saying heís a bad coach but heís just not the right guy for Dallas. Heís had his chance and he just didnít get it done. Time to bring in a new staff with a fresh approach. Except for a couple of plays they were getting no pressure on Rodgers. Instead of mixing in a couple of blitzes he goes to a prevent defense. So with a young secondary he wants to give the best QB in the league (HOF in his prime) all the time in the world to pick that young secondary apart. Makes no sense to me. I PRAY that Stephen and Jerry see the light and bring Harbaugh in here. Please do it before the Giants go and get him.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Seriously, this team needs to just onside kick every single time. Whether you give the opponent the ball on they own 1 yard line or your 35 yard line doesn't matter. Not like they ever force a punt or turnover anyway
    You might be on time something there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast