Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Week 5 IGT: Desert Dwellers @ Your 1st Place Iggles: Battle of the Carson

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Our Carson is better than your Carson Edition

Week 5
    @

Sunday, October 8th, 2017.
    Time: 12 PM CST because that's the only correct time zone.

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Carson "Wish my last name was Wentz" Palmer QB #3 - 1282 Yards / 5 TD 5 INT / 59 CMP% / 78.2 QB Rating
    Carson "Palmer Who?" Wentz, QB #11 - 1058 Yards / 6 TD 2 INT / 60.5 CMP% / 90.5 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Chris "CJ1.2YPC" RB #23 - 93 Yards / 36 Carries/ LOL YPC/ LOL TD
    LeGarrette "Dougie P remembered me" Blount, RB #29 - 249 Yards / 42 Carries/ 5.9 YPC/ 1 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Larry "I want the other Carson" Fitzgerald, WR #11 - 26 Catches / 276 Yards / 2 TD
    Alshon "Wentz is all mine" Jeffery, WR #17 - 17 Catches / 215 Yards / 2 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Jermaine "I'm still in the nFL????" Gresham, TE #85 - 10 Catches / 74 Yards / LOL TD
    Zach "I have koldjerkey pajamas" Ertz, TE #86 - 26 Catches / 326 Yards / 1 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Phil "How am I alive at this age" Dawson K #4 - 9 FGM / 12 FGA / 5 XPM / 6 XPA
    Jake "" Elliott, K #4 - 8 FGM / 10 FGA / 7 XPM / 7 XPA

Carson knows how to party.

Click For More Stats

Victims of Carson's Guestbook

i
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 10-27-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Go Eagles Go no but seriously aren't we due for a upset loss? I thought the chargers would be the team to upset us but now maybe the cards. Like think about it, at home, players riding high, top in the nfc east, maybe the eagles players are thinking this will be another win?

Go eagles.

Cardinals have had our number forever. I hate/love Fitz.

The return... 2018-19

Our upset loss was KC. We should be 4-0 right now.

3-1 and in FIRST place is sweet! Just saying that out loud makes me happy LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Cardinals have had our number forever. I hate/love Fitz.
    Mcnabbs 4td game on the broken ankle will forever be one of my faves.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Go Eagles Go no but seriously aren't we due for a upset loss? I thought the chargers would be the team to upset us but now maybe the cards. Like think about it, at home, players riding high, top in the nfc east, maybe the eagles players are thinking this will be another win?

Go eagles.
    Doug Pederson keeps saying that despite the record they need to not get ahead of themselves and not get too cocky and always look to improve. Hopefully he's not just saying it to the press and he's stressing this every day to his players. Take it one game at a time, don't pay attention to the standings until maybe week 13 or so when there may or may not be a division race.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Mcnabbs 4td game on the broken ankle will forever be one of my faves.
    That's your 15th favorite game, right? The 14 ahead of that game are every game that Sam Bradford started. Ammaright?

Your baby can't do this

AZ stinks. We better bury them.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Cards have the 22nd ranked yards per play at 4.9 even though they are 2nd in the NFL in total yards on offense. They've thrown the 3rd most INTs in the league and 6 total turnovers which is the 10th most in the NFL. They are last in the league in rushing yards per attempts at 2.7. 30% of their drives end in points which is 25th overall. 28th overall in 1st downs via run but 2nd in 1st downs via pass. They are 22nd in net yards per pass as well at 5.8.

Their offense is pretty poop.

However, their defense...

4th best in the NFL at yards per play allowed at 4.6. 10th best at 1st downs given up. 11th best at net yards per pass allowed at 5.6. 6th best at rush yards allowed per play at 3.2. They are the top penalized defense in the NFL, however, they have only given up 28th most 1st downs via penalty at 5 on the season. They've only created 3 turnovers so far which is tied for the 3rd least in the NFL (10 teams have created 3 or less). They are 13th worst in points per game and have given up 9 total TDs which is middle of the pack but more towards the bad half.

Their defense definitely breaks a bit even though they don't give up many yards per play.

This should be a win.

What I do like though is the Eagles are averaging 6.6 plays per drive which is 2nd in the NFL averaging 3:09 minutes per drive. They are also 8th best in points per drive. 4th best in rushing yards per attempts. Lets see if they can tire this arizona defense with their control game. Even though 14.6% (tied for 6th worst) of their drives end in a turnover, since the Cards don't create many turnovers, let's see if that will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

This is the stretch we've got to lay our foundation of wins if we're going to be a playoff team. 10 wins I think gets us in and we're at 3 right now (then again, we started pretty well last year).

For some reason, this 3-1 feels much better than last year's 3-1. We have to continue to rule time of possession. If we can score touchdowns and not kick field goals, I don't see why we wouldn't win. I'm still terrified of Fitzgerald even if he was out there with one arm and one leg (NFC Championship nightmares still get me).

Darby will be back after this game and the Panthers game so, at minimum we will be treading water at 3-3, 4-2, or 5-1. I like those options, but give me 4-2 at minimum. At some point, I'm homing to see Jones on the field (preferably by the 23rd) if not just to see what he can do this year. Not expecting the greatest performance from him since he's not in game shape, but throw him out there to see what he can do (similar to Rasul who is slow as hell but as shown ball skills and strength).

Robinson in the slot has been very good, let's see if he keeps it up.

Barnett still doesn't have a sack, but I see him making plays in other aspects. Have to think with Curry probably gone next year, he'll slide in to that role nicely.

Kendricks has not missed a tackle, glad we didn't trade him.

Wentz to Ertz is probably the best QB to TE connection in the league right now.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    This is the stretch we've got to lay our foundation of wins if we're going to be a playoff team. 10 wins I think gets us in and we're at 3 right now (then again, we started pretty well last year).

For some reason, this 3-1 feels much better than last year's 3-1. We have to continue to rule time of possession. If we can score touchdowns and not kick field goals, I don't see why we wouldn't win. I'm still terrified of Fitzgerald even if he was out there with one arm and one leg (NFC Championship nightmares still get me).

Darby will be back after this game and the Panthers game so, at minimum we will be treading water at 3-3, 4-2, or 5-1. I like those options, but give me 4-2 at minimum. At some point, I'm homing to see Jones on the field (preferably by the 23rd) if not just to see what he can do this year. Not expecting the greatest performance from him since he's not in game shape, but throw him out there to see what he can do (similar to Rasul who is slow as hell but as shown ball skills and strength).

Robinson in the slot has been very good, let's see if he keeps it up.

Barnett still doesn't have a sack, but I see him making plays in other aspects. Have to think with Curry probably gone next year, he'll slide in to that role nicely.

Kendricks has not missed a tackle, glad we didn't trade him.

Wentz to Ertz is probably the best QB to TE connection in the league right now.
    One of my favt players, glad he is still a eagle.

Phil "How am I alive at this age" Dawson K #4 - 9 FGM / 5 FGA / 5 XPM / 6 XPA., Something is off here.

Why does their quarterback have a sexier picture than our quarterback

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Phil "How am I alive at this age" Dawson K #4 - 9 FGM / 5 FGA / 5 XPM / 6 XPA., Something is off here.
    Hes just THAT good.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast