Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this matchup?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

0 0%
  • New England Patriots

0 0%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I think Winston is having a pretty good year but lets be real he had a pretty awful 3 quarters against NE. Again not all on him there were drops but he definitely struggled.

We really need Hargreaves to start being more aggressive, he has definitely struggled big time so far this year. He needs to be playing more up close.

Side note I really like the San Diego St RB hope we target him in the upcoming draft.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    Guess Iím one of the few people who thought the play calling was pretty good outside of not running Martin more...

Dropped passes, bad kicking, bad passes are on the players. Brate dropped (while difficult catches) 3 big plays, 1 that could have been a TD, Winston missed about 2 TD throws, and we all know about the 3 missed kicks (I only consider 2 bad as the 50+ was reasonable)

If the players played, we be talking about how balanced the Offense looked and how great the game went... coaching wasnít to blame
    So you felt like it was a good play call to throw a low % pass way down the field on 3rd and 2 when we were sitting at 0-6 on 3rd downs and the Defense didn't have anytime to catch their breath?

You thought it was a good decision to kick a 49 yard FG on a 4th and 1 when you have the worst kicker in the league and the offense was actually moving the ball on that drive?

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    So whats up with Pamphile? I see him get the start the past few weeks but I keep seeing Evan Smith late in games.
    Evans really cost us big on his holding call too. I was also surprised to see him out thete

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Evans really cost us big on his holding call too. I was also surprised to see him out thete
    From what Pewterreport said they're trying them both out for some reason. I hope we draft a guard in the first 3 rounds next year.

Our Oline has been pretty good IMO, especially Dotson. Really wish he and Grimes were a few years younger.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567