Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 4: Dallas Cowboys (2-1) vs. Los Angeles Rams (2-1)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys VS Los Angeles Rams
    10/1/2017 1:00 PM EST
    AT&T Stadium

I've seen all 3 Rams games and they definitely have some talent.

Yeah they have quite a bit of talent and their defense can be very strong, despite some pretty shaky play on that side of the ball for them early on this year. I do think that we should be able to move the ball some though since, even though they have talent, this will be the worst defense we've played this year to date (which is saying a lot lol).

I think Zeke and Dez both have big games in this one. I picture Beasley finally getting in on some action too. I think Dez will go for 80-100 yards with a TD. Beasley will catch 6 balls for 60 yards and a TD. Zeke runs for 115 and a TD, maybe 2 TDs.

I think the Rams have played over their heads so far this year, and they haven't exactly had the most difficult schedule. If we can get a few stops early and avoid a slow start on offense, we should be able to get them out of their run first preference and make Goff beat us without the true threat of play action. I think we win fairly handily in this one.

Final score prediction: Cowboys, 31-17.

The Rams front 7 is pretty stout. Aaron Donald has also had a couple games to get back into football shape after his hold out. The Rams secondary on the other hand is garbage. I believe one of their starting safeties is out too.

I'd like to see them moving Dak outside the pocket. If they can keep that front 7 out of Dak's face I think the WR's will have a good day. This may be another tough game for Zeke though.

Sean Lee, Awuzie, and Carroll are out today. Big loss is obviously Sean Lee.

No slow start today is good

Good hold by the defense after the big run on their kickoff. So far so good. We can cement our time of possession lead here if we make a nice drive out of it.

I'm really glad Dak came out firing today, he doesn't do that ofteb

Big run from Morris

Jesus Switzer that was dumb.

Just stupid play by Switzer. Cowboys would be having a shot to move to 24-6 if not for that

Hopefully Switzer's fumble doesn't come back to bite them in the ***.

Cowboys need to keep moving the pocket. Also I'd like to see them run a screen or two to Zeke. Use the Ram's aggressiveness against them.

On the defensive end, they got to get to Goff. He's a lot better then he was last year but I think he'll still get rattled if they can get pressure on him. Secondary needs to make a play too.

Special teams really sh**ting the bed today!

Defense is the epitome of bend but don't break. The Rams are moving the ball up and down the field just can't get it in the end zone. Cowboys need to score a TD here. Got to put these guys away.

Seriously, it would be a huge break to our defense if Heath somehow went down for the year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast