Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Torrey continues to be mostly irrelevant outside of being able to run fast in a straight line. Give his snaps to Mack.

Outside of the jump ball, how great was that to see, Alshon and Wentz just don't seem to be clicking yet. Alshon is going to want paid, not sure it is in our best interest to be that team.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Since this year's draft was about defense, next year's first round pick should be offense - MAYBE a receiver to go with NA. If they had a 2 and a 3, they would take an OL and a RB - but they don't have those picks.
    IF the rumors are correct and they do happen to sign a WR, like Johnson, then it could be that management, or even Wentz, isn't satisfied with Smith or Jeffrey either.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Since this year's draft was about defense, next year's first round pick should be offense - MAYBE a receiver to go with NA. If they had a 2 and a 3, they would take an OL and a RB - but they don't have those picks.
    IF the rumors are correct and they do happen to sign a WR, like Johnson, then it could be that management, or even Wentz, isn't satisfied with Smith or Jeffrey either.
    We need a legit replacement for Peters or at minimum depth at the OT position. More weapons for Carson would be nice too. A stud RB would be ideal.

The return... 2018-19

i think we prob tag Jeffrey if we are good with cap. Im not sure he is gonna get the mega offer he wants regardless
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Jeffery has been a huge disappointment to me. It isn't just a lack of chemistry with Wentz. Jeffery has misjudged quite a few balls so far this season and the overall production is not nearly what you'd expect from a WR of his caliber. He needs to step up in the second half of the season.

im not sure how many targets he has so far but i dont think he has nearly as many as we expected. Wentz does a good job of spreading the ball out.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Jeffery has been a huge disappointment to me. It isn't just a lack of chemistry with Wentz. Jeffery has misjudged quite a few balls so far this season and the overall production is not nearly what you'd expect from a WR of his caliber. He needs to step up in the second half of the season.
    In a sense, he's kind of been the anti Terrell Owens. T.O. came in and was an immediate impact statistically but brought the diva persona with him. Alshon hasn't had THAT much of a statistical impact and is definitely a team first kind of guy. For the right price, I would keep him around simply because I would assume the chemistry would come eventually. By far though, he has made some big catches at crucial moments (Giants game for example).

The return... 2018-19

I like Jeffery. I could do without Torrey smith now that Mack hollins has shown actual production. But I want Jeffery back. Don't create holes where they don't need to be. Jeffery isn't a game breaker nor is he dominant. But he's sure handed and plays a team game. I'd like to see our starters be Jeffery, hollins and agholor moving forward. I really want to bring as many guys back as possible so that we can simply build off of this seasons success

I think sproles will be cut, I think Torrey smith is gone, I see peters as potentially being cut. I think right there you'll open up cap room. CB should be fixed already with a healthy group of Darby, jones, mills and Douglas. Maybe you bring back Robinson but probably not

I also want to keep the entire D-line. Only curry I could live without next year if we find an adequate replacement.

If they could afford it and if he is healthy, I would have Peters play left guard, with Johnson at left tackle. That should be a pretty good left side of the line. Draft a right tackle with the first pick.
    They probably need to upgrade the wide receiver position but without a 2 or a 3, it will probably have to be done in free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    If they could afford it and if he is healthy, I would have Peters play left guard, with Johnson at left tackle. That should be a pretty good left side of the line. Draft a right tackle with the first pick.
    They probably need to upgrade the wide receiver position but without a 2 or a 3, it will probably have to be done in free agency.
    Peters was still playing like an elite LT prior to injury. Sadly he's in all honesty done now though. Retirement may be in the cards for him.

If he were to come back healthy, they could probably get a year or 2 out of him at guard, where he wouldn't have to be AS mobile - but would he be healthy?

idk why we're still saying we need an elite rb next year when we will still have ajayi. not saying he's elite but he's good an i also like clement as the number 2. id of course like to go best player available but i could see us going after a wr with the first pick. maybe even trade out of the first an grab a extra pick

typically you dont draft lineman in the first round to be a backup. so unless peters wont recover that gives us more of an option

Quote Originally Posted by the brave eagle View Post
    idk why we're still saying we need an elite rb next year when we will still have ajayi. not saying he's elite but he's good an i also like clement as the number 2. id of course like to go best player available but i could see us going after a wr with the first pick. maybe even trade out of the first an grab a extra pick
    I'm pretty sure 100% of the people saying to get a RB was before Ajayi was acquired...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I'm pretty sure 100% of the people saying to get a RB was before Ajayi was acquired...
    Lol beat me to the punch.

The return... 2018-19

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast